Author Topic: Amanda Todd (ID 16255) - DDoS attempts  (Read 7849 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I have deactivated this person's key.

I have deactivated this person's key.

thank you blessed badspot

Ban jiggy holy forget

Can confirm the ddos attacks, happened to my fort wars.
/support

What makes you assume that? Also, Gyty put their profile link on the first page. Take a look.

It's common knowledge, nothing advanced, I just traced the IP, anyone else could have done it. Though not impossible, they could have a VPN, which I seriously doubt.

It's common knowledge, nothing advanced, I just traced the IP, anyone else could have done it. Though not impossible, they could have a VPN, which I seriously doubt.
That's not what I asked about, sorry for not being specific; I asked about this: "They're probably quite young"

That's not what I asked about, sorry for not being specific; I asked about this: "They're probably quite young"

if you're going to waste your time loving with people in a game like blockland you probably don't have a job to go to, thus you're still a child, denouement

Theres still more users doing this, maybe I could ask rose to release that really cool firewall thing that prevents users from actually ddosing the server.

if you're going to waste your time loving with people in a game like blockland you probably don't have a job to go to, thus you're still a child, denouement
Uh, you replied to it wrong, no need to be hostile about it. You assume I am a child? What world do you live in.

Uh, you replied to it wrong, no need to be hostile about it. You assume I am a child? What world do you live in.

i was never talking about you, i was talking about the Amanda Todd person? where did you get the idea that i was talking about you?

i was never talking about you, i was talking about the Amanda Todd person? where did you get the idea that i was talking about you?
why bump this

holy christ man you couldn't have said that two months ago