Author Topic: What was the worst Blockland Server you've ever joined?  (Read 4056 times)

Basically, I've been on some pretty terrible Blockland servers, but what were some of yours?

P.S. If you say my server was terrible, that was just over a year ago. My servers are getting better recently (despite what some immature 9 year olds say).

Masslead's military RP servers

When I first played Blockland, I would say mostly Freebuilds. Half the time I would spawn I would get banned for no reason.

shouldn't this be in gen discussion

ot: any MERP, family RP, cityrpg (iban edits), servers with hosts that are not capable of criticism, and prison escape servers

Any free admin servers. and Ki's server.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:54:17 PM by cooolguy32 »

Any server with the mini-nuke installed and a rule that tells people to not use it.

Worst server i've ever joined was Kyle's Family RP back in October 6th, 2012. It forced me to go into a 2 day hiatus from playing Blockland. Screw him.

i remember when i was like 10 i joined some server and pissed off an admin who said he would ban me from every blockland server and i was like "yeah right" then he banned me so i joined another server and he connected as admin and banned me and i was like ok just a coincidence. then i joined another server and guess who the hell joined as an admin and banned me?
i didnt play blockland for the rest of the day i was convinced id be effectively locked out of every server at the rate he was banning.

I cant decide between a Military RP that was pretty much just the players killing eachother or Sugars Family RP.

There were some RPs I joined out of curiosity, never again.

servers that disappoint me

like i hate the ones that have like a RAD name/gamemode and when i join the build looks mediocre

servers that disappoint me

like i hate the ones that have like a RAD name/gamemode and when i join the build looks mediocre
This so much, that happens a lot.

I can't recall the worst server, but I will say that fort wars servers are consistently terrible.

I've seen the fort wars idea executed well only once or twice, and would love to see it more. But all it ever is, is an incredibly lazy way to host a DM: just throw up a server with a bunch of weapons and you're done, no need to build anything, make your players do that!