PSA: FairFax / Celler (49508) (38359) is Cca using a key that tetrahedron gave

Author Topic: PSA: FairFax / Celler (49508) (38359) is Cca using a key that tetrahedron gave  (Read 12040 times)

He's hosting a grapple knife TDM right now.

I joined his server:

He's hosting from a BlockNet server

Two major things: Cca is a habitual problem user who is revoke on sight and he is using a SHARED key.

Posting this so he gets revoked for the nteenth time.

In all honesty he's not really doing anything harmful as of now. So I think this drama is pretty unwarranted.

Posting this so he gets revoked for the nteenth time.
ok what

In all honesty he's not really doing anything harmful as of now.
search "cca"
ok what
he is revoke on sight. being sighted = revoked ?

In all honesty he's not really doing anything harmful as of now. So I think this drama is pretty unwarranted.
Except CCA is a major problem user who is revoke on sight. I think that warrants a drama enough.

In all honesty he's not really doing anything harmful as of now.
CCA is revoke on sight. Keysharing is an automatic revoke. Both combined? Ultra revoke, I guess.

But what evidence is there that this is cca besides moderately weird behaviour?

CCA is revoke on sight. Keysharing is an automatic revoke. Both combined? Ultra revoke, I guess.

But what evidence is there that this is cca besides moderately weird behaviour?
he responds to cca, he hangs around the same people that he always has, and he's hosting a grapple knife tdm which is pretty much the gamemode he ever plays.
its impossible to get solid evidence because im sure hes behind a vpn, and hes hosting from another server. regardless, it is 100% him.

well the list of dramas i found rang a huge bell

noedit: I also apparently have him on steam, I have blocked him because forget i don't want anything to happen to me.

i haven't saw him done much anymore despite his ros

i'm probably misunderstanding the importance of his history and i get that, that's why i don't like him as much, but then again

just my unpopular two cents

i think he's going by the new name because he doesn't want to be reminded of his stuffty history though

I'm pretty sure that he's using a new name because he's a revoke on sight user trying to remain unknown lol

i mean im sure there are also other revoke on sight people doing the same thing since they just want to play the game and not cause anymore problems and by that i dont see any problem

i mean im sure there are also other revoke on sight people doing the same thing since they just want to play the game and not cause anymore problems and by that i dont see any problem
this is exactly what i was talking about

history repeats itself. he admitted in steam logs that he's working on blhack not long ago. there no substantial evidence on either side of what he's doing but given the history and his obsession with manipulation, it's more likely that he's still up to no good.

regardless, even if he is not doing something malicious atm, he's currently breaking the most common revokeable rule

history repeats itself. he admitted in steam logs that he's working on blhack not long ago. there no substantial evidence on either side of what he's doing but given the history and his obsession with manipulation, it's more likely that he's still up to no good.

regardless, even if he is not doing something malicious atm, he's currently breaking the most common revokeable rule
This. Cca is one of the scummiest cunts in the community, plus even if he's just trying to play the game and not cause harm which is quite unlikely, he still is sharing a key.

ok nevermind thats a whole different story now