Author Topic: PSA: FairFax / Celler (49508) (38359) is Cca using a key that tetrahedron gave  (Read 11987 times)

Akio is actually being the aggressor here. He joined his server and started this hostility.

Akio doesnt even know if this is CCA anyway.

Honestly since Akio keeps insisting that Krupp Lancaster is Squartle (which he isn't, I personally know the former) leads me to be doubtful that it's Cca

history repeats itself. he admitted in steam logs that he's working on blhack not long ago. there no substantial evidence on either side of what he's doing but given the history and his obsession with manipulation, it's more likely that he's still up to no good.

regardless, even if he is not doing something malicious atm, he's currently breaking the most common revokeable rule
cca is an absolute moron and i can guarantee that he's not smart enough to make blhack part 2

Okay, Lets see what akio did.

-Went on his server
-Immediately said he was Cca
-Kept attacking him
-Making a threat to FairFax that he will drama him.
-Says if he keeps talking he will verbally abuse him.
-Makes a drama/PSA on him and cuts out the parts where he attacks fairfax in the chat.

Akio needs to be banned/revoked for this. It has gone too far.

ok critawakets lets revoke akio for saying some mean things to someone else

I never gave my key to Cca. I stopped playing blockland around a year ago, so I gave my key to my neighbor so he could try out the game bc he wanted the game, and he bought his own copy of the game a little while after that.

Akio needs to be banned/revoked for this.
How in the world would any of that stuff you just listed qualify as revokable lol

How in the world would any of that stuff you just listed qualify as revokable lol
it's a big punishment that people throw around willy-nilly because they don't understand when it is or is not justified.

Honestly since Akio keeps insisting that Krupp Lancaster is Squartle (which he isn't, I personally know the former) leads me to be doubtful that it's Cca
I too have my doubts that this is Cca, especially after having seen him cut out parts of the chat log.

Might I ask what exactly revoke on sight means? Like, revoke the BL key itself or something?

Might I ask what exactly revoke on sight means? Like, revoke the BL key itself or something?
yeah, makes the key unusable

Okay, Lets see what akio did.

-Went on his server
-Immediately said he was Cca
-Kept attacking him
-Making a threat to FairFax that he will drama him.
-Says if he keeps talking he will verbally abuse him.
-Makes a drama/PSA on him and cuts out the parts where he attacks fairfax in the chat.

Akio needs to be banned/revoked for this. It has gone too far.
hey dipstuff, have you ever considered that a guy who had attacked people i know repetitively for years and thinks it's fun deserves nothing but hostility?

I too have my doubts that this is Cca, especially after having seen him cut out parts of the chat log.
Ike isn't being serious, and the only relevant chat was him responding to the name Cca.

Ike isn't being serious, and the only relevant chat was him responding to the name Cca.
How did you come to the conclusion Ike wasn't being serious?
And also in what way is the other chat irrelevant?
From what I can see, I see you went to FairFax's server, calling him out as being Cca while being hostile to him.
I don't see any solid evidence of him being Cca here, other than your supposed claims.

It's impossible to prove that he's Cca, but there no other person who makes the exact same decisions every time. He has the same coder friend as admin, the same server, same talking style.. etc. People who know Cca know that it's Cca

There's no reason to not be hostile to him. If somebody robs your bank and breaks out of jail, are they still a bank robber?

If he does something again then yeah, it is proof you were right. Unfortunately, you don't really have the evidence nor proof to, well, prove it is actually CCA. If anyone gets some sort of hard evidence, then that'll be more helpful to your pious efforts of proving it is him.