Author Topic: PSA: FairFax / Celler (49508) (38359) is Cca using a key that tetrahedron gave  (Read 12170 times)

since i'm his friend i will pretend that everything is ok
you and every mouthbreathing grapple knifer apparently

since i'm his friend i will pretend that everything is ok
youre not bright are you

It's funny because Cca is a saint compared to the other grapple knifers. Those people are absolute cancerm

It's funny because Cca is a saint compared to the other grapple knifers. Those people are absolute cancerm
not sure if many of those people have done anything on the same level of stuffty-person as cca, but there is definitely a pattern with malicious handicaps and grapple knife servers

I like it how badspot called jiggy an idiot and jiggy proceeded to forum Self Delete. Good job on jiggy for having 0 self awareness lmao

Jiggy, you seem extremely triggered by what Badspot had to say about you

was messaged by whoever this is yesterday although the key seems to be from a guy who hasnt posted since last year

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=8868

might be a hijacked account

Cca is using a fake key that's been generated by Ipquarx that only auths on the client so he can talk on the Blockland Glass IRC.
The ID for the key is 5018, it's not the real key though.
-ST25-HFGJ.
Only posting the latter half and not the whole thing since as said it'll auth on the client and could be used for playing offline.

What? I don't remember making a fake key for anyone.

Cca is using a fake key that's been generated by Ipquarx that only auths on the client so he can talk on the Blockland Glass IRC.
The ID for the key is 5018, it's not the real key though.
-ST25-HFGJ.
Only posting the latter half and not the whole thing since as said it'll auth on the client and could be used for playing offline.

How did you know this yet claim that you didn't know Cca was Fairfax

Also, there are a lot of people out there that have the code necessary to generate a fake key that auths offline. What makes you think that I in specific generated it?

What? I don't remember making a fake key for anyone.
your key utility program has the ability to generate offline keys, that's what he is referring to probably

your key utility program has the ability to generate offline keys, that's what he is referring to probably
Oh, that? That doesn't work like that. The publicly released one just generates completely random characters, it doesn't have the code to make it auth offline except completely by accident. You'd have to try thousands of times and at that point it's less so that I generated it and moreso that they brute-force tried a bunch of random keys until one worked. I do have a private version that includes that code but I've never released it or generated fake keys for anyone as far as I remember.

oh ok thanks for clearing that up