Author Topic: PSA: FairFax / Celler (49508) (38359) is Cca using a key that tetrahedron gave  (Read 12172 times)

oh my loving god learn to read the thread
it's four pages lol, i read the thread
the only evidence was, and i just now double checked this, tetrahedron saying he didn't give cca the key which was proven bullstuff by ipquarx

i am not in any way saying cca shouldn't be revoked, just that you shouldn't revoke some random person from a hunch

i talked to eagle517 about this

keep in mind that i do like eagle hes been a friend of mine for years

also slightly irrelevant but ike is actually just loving around

Do you believe everything people tell you over DMs? I know Krupp outside of the forums, I introduced the guy to blockland because he was interested in Kreon's community rp. I have absolutely no idea why Squartle would claim to be somebody he's not

nice try ike, but I'm not falling for that one again

Squartles answer is kinda vague. Maybe hes talking about something else. That or squartle is just saying false claims.

Also, while i dont agree with the theory that fairfax is Cca, i still dislike Cca. If there is any good proof that its Cca i will agree with this drama 100%.

I'll flip the question a bit to try and form some kind of mutual understanding.

If FairFax isn't Cca, then who is he? It's clearly not Tetrahedron and the "neighbor" lie has been debunked. That is, unless Cca is his neighbor.

plz stop

Oh so the two of you are trolling then? Because I don't get what you guys are getting out of claiming to be a random forumer

it is cca i have proof

literally saying hes cca i dont get it

-snip-

literally saying hes cca i dont get it
FairFax said that because Akio kept saying he was Cca before in another server, so when Akio just joined FairFax was telling Akio to stop.

hey guys i have a theory....
what if it.. ISNT cca?!?!??!?

FairFax said that because Akio kept saying he was Cca before in another server, so when Akio just joined FairFax was telling Akio to stop.

What? Literally none of this is true. The first two times I talked to him was when I greeted them, and when I asked him why he added me on curse. Why are you lying to protect your friend? I mean, he IS your friend on steam.

38359 was/is cca.
i banned him from Crown's Jailbreak for speedhacking, then later on another server learned that he's cca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9whWqTaLM here's the video of him speedhacking.

i had logs back around when he was outed as cca around the time that i banned him from that server, but don't think i still have them.

38359 was/is cca.
i banned him from Crown's Jailbreak for speedhacking, then later on another server learned that he's cca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9whWqTaLM here's the video of him speedhacking.

i had logs back around when he was outed as cca around the time that i banned him from that server, but don't think i still have them.
boom. solid proof that he's cca.
thank you skill.