Author Topic: Xbox1 names please.  (Read 1722 times)

My new housemate has an xbox1 so I've made myself an account. Since im still in Africa the internet is kinda stuffty as I hotspot it off my phone.
Pretty much only playing rb6 siege, forza, bf4 and payday 2.

castle crashers HD, sunset overdrive, titanfall 2 pre-alpha is this weekend for free.

castle crashers HD, sunset overdrive, titanfall 2 pre-alpha is this weekend for free.
Can't download something unless it's actually worth it. It costs me $3 per GB...

what type of games do you like

well I've heard some people call it the xbone, not sure about any other names though

wtf
The price of internet in the poorest country in the world.

The price of internet in the poorest country in the world.
Just out of curiosity, what company is providing the Internet?

Just out of curiosity, what company is providing the Internet?
There are only two phone/internet companies in Malawi, Airtel and TNM. Airtel is general for the central and southern region so I go with them. Both of them have the same prices pretty much. It's the cheapest way to get internet, even using a business or home WiFi connection.

There are only two phone/internet companies in Malawi, Airtel and TNM. Airtel is general for the central and southern region so I go with them. Both of them have the same prices pretty much. It's the cheapest way to get internet, even using a business or home WiFi connection.

Why tf are you in Africa?

uhhh xbox1? like what else do you call it

uhhh xbox1? like what else do you call it
It takes a special kind of handicap to completely skip the OP and just guess the content of the thread from the title.

If you can find a landline, maybe you can hog up the dial-up connection for a few hours.

If you can find a landline, maybe you can hog up the dial-up connection for a few hours.
Would still go through as the same price, I don't have a problem with speed, just price.