new brickitect

Author Topic: new brickitect  (Read 4868 times)

I'll be honest I can't exactly decipher a few of the images because of the lighting. It's really difficult to discern the foreground from the background. Also, not trying to be rude, but Brick is in his own league of building. Not trying to say he is better, design is subjective and beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder, but Brick has more or less mastered his style of building. Instead of comparing his work to someone else, I think it would be more productive to show it off as his own style.
But that's just my opinion :I

stuff

Okay, this post doesn't make any sense to me based off what I interpreted off what you said in the OP, as well as the comments concerning about your post.

Or am I just stupid and ignorant?

Yea i guess my comment was a bit off, not exactly what i meant too say. I digress, I don't think comparing to different players/builders in terms of "I build as good as..." is a healthy way to view content. Perhaps that's just me though.

oh god jiggy
why did you have to
get "jiggy" with it

Am I the only one who thinks these aren't absolutely amazing? I mean they're decent, But far from the best I've seen, I remember back in 2011 People has some rlly amazing city's.

the build might look like stuff because not only it's kinda unfinished
and at the same time i used stuffty shaders for the images
sooooo

this looks nothing like brickitect's work tho

I don't think building should be a competition. Build-offs are great, but this is a little overkill. Instead of saying Brickitect doesn't belong, you should just completely leave him out of the subject. He doesn't really need to be brought up in the first place.

I don't think building should be a competition. Build-offs are great, but this is a little overkill. Instead of saying Brickitect doesn't belong, you should just completely leave him out of the subject. He doesn't really need to be brought up in the first place.

This build does kinda look like brickis old work

Over all, I really like the build and I think the original creator should continue building.

holy stuff i cant belove this need explaining
of course he isnt actually a new brickitect
both of them have diffrent building styles
also you cannot say brick builds with more detail
none of these builds are fully finished
all the stuff he made may look ugly due to horrible shaders plus brickitect uses brick reflection and reshade and max shaders for screen shots so even a crappy fnaf pizzeria roleplay build would look amazing on that

holy stuff i cant belove this need explaining
of course he isnt actually a new brickitect
both of them have diffrent building styles
also you cannot say brick builds with more detail
none of these builds are fully finished
all the stuff he made may look ugly due to horrible shaders plus brickitect uses brick reflection and reshade and max shaders for screen shots so even a crappy fnaf pizzeria roleplay build would look amazing on that
One, you need to learn proper grammar.
Two, the last two lines were derailed off your point in your post.

The interior is really nice, but I think the exterior could use some work.

One, you need to learn proper grammar.
Two, the last two lines were derailed off your point in your post.
1. His grammar is fine. I'd say you're the one who should learn proper grammar.
2. Not really.

Where did this meme come from that shaders are a sneaky trick that makes any build look better? You can tell if crap is crap even if the lighting is amazing.