Poll

How is salvation achieved?

Salvation is only for those of faith in a specific church that is the body of Christ.
Salvation is by faith alone, however genuine faith shows good works and/or repentance.
Salvation is by faith alone, and faith does not show and/or require works.
Salvation is by faith and good works.
Salvation is through faith and repentance only.
Salvation is achieved through other means.

Author Topic: Christianity Megathread  (Read 20486 times)

that's not the only thing that's gonna hurt your insides, baby ;3
ye if I consume acid it will definitely cause me internal pain

that's not the only thing that's gonna hurt your insides, baby ;3
das is more lucky than he lets on

yeah if i get knifed on the side of the street it's going to hurt pretty bad
I know somewhere else you'll be getting knifed, honey ;3 ;3 ;3

expanding foam would hurt too

expanding foam would hurt too
oh god it hurts just to think about it

oh forget please don't stab my leg i need that
das is more lucky than he lets on
i'm a goddamn leprechaun and i'm stuck with this horrible green disfigurement for the rest of my life

Well of course a knife to the back of the knee would hurt too

Nope.

Because you have to count the entire population as a whole person, not one by one. Which was my point that you loving left out of the quote so you can take it out of context.
Uh, no.
It's simple logic, tony. It's a simple A is B, B is C, therefore A is C kinda thing.

Premise 1:  Every (person) is an (individual)
Premise 2:  Every (individual) is (not responsible for their resource usage)   (This is what you said)
Conclusion: Every (person) is (not responsible for their resource usage)

oh forget please don't stab my leg i need that
t h a t   i s   o n l y   t h e   b e g i n n i n g, sweetie ;3 ;3; ;3 ;3;3;;33;3;3;3 33;3;3; 3;3;;3

Uh, no.
It's simple logic, tony. It's a simple A is B, B is C, therefore A is C kinda thing.

Premise 1:  Every (person) is an (individual)
Premise 2:  Every (individual) is (not responsible for their resource usage)   (This is what you said)
Conclusion: Every (person) is (not responsible for their resource usage)

Every person is responsible for their community on not being respectful to resources.

We are quick to mine metals to make materials but not quick to teach people the values of recycling.

So yes, the entire planet is held responsible for that stuff. We haven't taught enough people the value of our resources to the point where it would make a difference on saving the planet or not.

So just because 10% of the planet is recycling and the other 90% isn't then it doesn't matter what the loving 10% is doing to protect it.

t h a t   i s   o n l y   t h e   b e g i n n i n g, sweetie ;3 ;3; ;3 ;3;3;;33;3;3;3 33;3;3; 3;3;;3
please don't stab his family too they're nice people

So just because 10% of the planet is recycling and the other 90% isn't then it doesn't matter what the loving 10% is doing to protect it.

Oh and I didn't use the exact number of people who recycle on this planet. I'm just making an example.

Every person is responsible for their community on not being respectful to resources.=
So you admit you were wrong then and that you are responsible for your resource usage? Alright, that's all I wanted to hear.

So you admit you were wrong then and that you are responsible for your resource usage? Alright, that's all I wanted to hear.

What am I going to go? Go and spread awareness on recycling?

Planet will be dead in a couple million years regardless. Humans will just kill it faster.