Author Topic: The Full Response  (Read 6551 times)

AKA Response to any arguments people have had against me these past few weeks. I'll start with some recent small things that were on other threads besides Freek's p4ris thread, and then I'll do the other stuff found in that thread. I explain and confess and try to tell the truth in this thread, ignore if you don't believe.

If you don't wanna read this all: I am sorry, I'll try to stop my stuff. Last post I'll be making here, I just wanna settle this. Respond to anything, I'll respond back

You're too young for this forum

Not - I am 13, turning 14. Obviously I cannot prove it, and the face reveal found you guys discovered found in Freek's original thread may also lead you to believe I'm not 13, but I'm actually 13. I just look a bit younger, a lot of people look younger than their actual age and I'm one of those people.

The damage has already been done, leave already [and don't come back]

I will simply take a break to clean myself up and let it fade away. I will still post here because it is fun.

You lied about being DDoS'd by somebody

I really can't give you much info, so you guys can't prove whether or not I really was DDoS'd either, but I can tell you I originally did think it might have been a DDoS. First pages began to slow down, then some didn't even load. Eventually it began to stop and right when it began to stop I switched to VPN, and some sites began to load again.

You're a handicap

You can say that, fine, but I at least have enough brain capacity to get some decent threads out, such as the Mobile Game Thread over on the games board, and that's a recent one.

All you do is trashpost now

Again, I have recently made some quality threads that could have normal discussions, and I know I did stuffpost a bit but soon  you will have to get over it - Time flies by and people change, and my stuffposts were made because I like to mess around.

You don't know how to use a forum or post on one

Explain how I've gotten multiple good threads out, explain my knowledge with BBCode, and explain how I can even run and grow my own forum. Sure, I trashposted, but every forum is different, and everybody is different and not perfect.

You faked your GF wanting to kill you, and you faked your mom eating a weed brownie

GF wanting to kill me: I have a GF (sorta, we've been moving a part a bit each week) and the thread wasn't 100% legit, I admit that, but it was inspired by some fighting.
Mom ate a weed brownie: Yes, I was bored, and decided to mess around, I confess ;)
Suck my own richard thread (a bit different): I can actually kind of make my mouth reach my richard, but I do admit that the post was a stuffpost. Just thought I'd have a little fun on a thread xP
Anything else I didn't mention: Tell me and I will explain.

You come from ROBLOX, no wonder you're an idiot

I not only hate ROBLOX and it's moderation, but I learned to act the way I was acting from there because of how others act. Also, some may agree with this point, but others won't, and I won't be mad if you don't believe/agree: It's also ROBLOX's fault I ended up getting so into ROBLOX forum posting an being the way I was being. The community there sucked and influenced me, and I don't know what it is, but ROBLOX makes people addicted somehow. I've quit now. I apologize for acting like an idiot. I actually post on other forums as well where people like me and I act normal, I'm not a complete idiot.

What was with your stuffposting in the car thread, saying you had a car special interest and stuff

I wanted to joke around, and I knew some people actually had car special interestes IRL. Yes, it was a stuffpost. I won't do that stuff again.

You called cory in the house a dead meme

I'm not in the scene with every meme, sometimes I think if I see few people talking about the meme it's beginning to die. But I shouldn't have went as far as to call it a dead meme, I even like it actually. I apologize!

You're an undercover blox city kid trying to advertise that site

See this:
I'd be making it too obvious if I was actually a blox city spy, lol. I know about the past spammings that blox city advertisers have done here. I'm not an active blox city member.
"Then why are you following and retweeting blox city stuff?" I'm doing it sarcastically (i'll tell you what it means) and because I have some dumb friend called Banana who you probably saw that also plays BLOX city, and I retweet a lot of random stuff, so I just retweeted his retweet of a blox city post, and ended up following blox city in the process. This does not mean I support BLOX City. I'm no active member of that site, and will not attempt to advertise that stuff especially after this thread. I would never advertise that site, yeah, I may be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid.

I doubt you'll stop

I will, and I will prove it. I will stop responding to drama like a dumbass, and I'll stop stuffposting. I explained this even further to Freek himself, original thread creator, over on steam. I only have these chat messages of the two of us talking:

1. I'm pretty sure the "take a break" part counts as a leaving post
2. Why should we believe you were ddosed if you lied about a bunch of other stuff?
3. Sorry, I don't want to get used to your unfunny and useless stuffposting.
4. Why would you fake stories, there's no gain and we won't like you because of them.

Basically, you aren't going to change.

why do you want to prove stuff to freek lol
he isnt god hes just the president no big deal psh

why did you make 2 loving topics for this
you're dumb

1. I'm pretty sure the "take a break" part counts as a leaving post

Temporarily leaving.

2. Why should we believe you were ddosed if you lied about a bunch of other stuff?

That wasn't a ton of lies, very few actually. I only made up some stuff for fun with those threads such as the mom-weed-brownie one, and maybe I did one other thing. Not only that, but again, I can't confirm that I was really DDoS'd, but it seemed like a DDoS attempt based on the coincidental timing and the pages not loading. If you just won't believe and disagree with this response, that's fine, you can just ignore if you want.

3. Sorry, I don't want to get used to your unfunny and useless stuffposting.

I won't be stuffposting anymore, that's the thing...

4. Why would you fake stories, there's no gain and we won't like you because of them.

It was only two stories, one of them slightly true (and wasn't really a story, just me talking about my gf and joking around and stuff). Besides, I can stop lying, and I almost never do it anyways.

Basically, you aren't going to change.

I will, and as I said, you'll see.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:15:34 AM by Badspot »

why do you want to prove stuff to freek lol
he isnt god hes just the president no big deal psh

he kept me as a friend on steam so he aint angry at me, and he wants to see me change, so i'll show him, we're good there basically lol

why did you make 2 loving topics for this
you're dumb

the "stuffposting" thread was just a testing thread to see if i could lock and/or modify my thread, it was not meant to have many replies or become something big.

the "stuffposting" thread was just a testing thread to see if i could lock and/or modify my thread, it was not meant to have many replies or become something big.
lol what. I think it was pretty loving  clear you couldn't lock or modify a drama thread.

lol what. I think it was pretty loving  clear you couldn't lock or modify a drama thread.
Meh, didn't realize it.

"meh"
feels like lack of care!!!!11!1

I'm pretty sure you should make a thread in the off topic board too

Maybe another drama because it seems like people are really coming around to your side dude!!

how to change: actually do it

op tried to censor freeks name
op shows chatlog composed entirely of himself
op forgets to censor freeks name at the top left
op is flaunting the fact that he is thirteen
op actually thinks that every blf forumer hates roblox
op: "ill change i swear heres a chatlog of me spamming a guy on steam to prove it!"
well, you win. youve offically fried my ability to give a forget anymore. we've hit that level of stupidity that i'm just numb to.

i swear it feels as if you just admitted to trolling in your defense replies

People Try To Defend themselves On the Drama Forum When They Were loving Idiots!

How? Just Watch The Insecure 9 Year Olds Of The Blockland Forums Troll And Get Busted, And Don't Change One Bit!

Doctor's Hate Him! 5 Simple Tips On How To Stay On The Forums