Author Topic: Is vurden being roostery?  (Read 9749 times)

lol, to expose my, every time I get onto that server u say hi ass
first learn grammar xD

AHAHAHA, It got moved to the drama page because its drama. Those pictures aren't in order u changed them, sorry I don't got pictures to proof I didn't make it a big deal like u. Don't worry I forgive u, ur mom probably told u that u were an accident that day or sum. it will all be ok. Don't cry that the page back fired

so cat123 is this your concept of a moderator?
Yea, lol getting  TRIGGERED for ptd's is mod >:D

Yea, lol getting  TRIGGERED for ptd's is mod >:D
please get banned

AHAHAHA, It got moved to the drama page because its drama. Those pictures aren't in order u changed them, sorry I don't got pictures to proof I didn't make it a big deal like u. Don't worry I forgive u, ur mom probably told u that u were an accident that day or sum. it will all be ok. Don't cry that the page back fired

r u an idiot... those loving pictures are in the correct order and why didn't anyone else made that claim except you.

Btw read from top to bottom, I labeled the pics wrong..... as it said on the loving post

I'd just like to apologize as an administrator and for the server. We do not have mods or admins like these, but when we do, we get rid of them. Speaking for the server, we're sorry if you had any problems with Zamex, and if you have, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I'm looking into banning Zamex completely, if not for a long time. I will be talking to Cat. Zamex is no longer moderator or any position at Cat's Grapple Knife TDM. We're sorry about this whole thing and we're sorry Vurden for putting you through drama that wasn't needed or wanted.  Have a good day and grapple on!

r u an idiot... those loving pictures are in the correct order and why didn't anyone else made that claim except you.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment every time you post

it got moved cause it is drama *facepalm*

I am baffled by the influx of mass handicaps joining the BLF.
Is this a yearly thing?

more like a weekly thing

Please, go to school, no1 else in this chat was there, u are really smart.