What is the hardest boss in Video Game History?

Author Topic: What is the hardest boss in Video Game History?  (Read 5882 times)

this mother trucker.  My friend and I spent like 5 hours trying to kill him

Here's what I think are the hardest bosses.

And of Course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHqN_fH2S7k

this mother trucker.  My friend and I spent like 5 hours trying to kill him

but you have so much room to dodge his rockets

im surprised nobody mentioned the dragon boss at the end of blockland adventure mode

im surprised nobody mentioned the dragon boss at the end of blockland adventure mode
Cause that is only the end of the first campaign. When you download the DLCs and get to the harder campaigns like Kompressor Rising, etc. it gets much harder.

Wait, Blockland has an adventure mode? Where?

sans is hard but only if you're not used to bullet hell-style games and even then after a few hours you can get it

definitely not the hardest

this mother trucker.  My friend and I spent like 5 hours trying to kill him

no offense but you must suck at fpses if you got stucked for longer than 10 minutes, he literally cannot hit you when circle strafing.

The Title explains it all. Also sorry if I appear to be typing slow. I kind of injured my left hand.

who are you people and why are your names the same

Here's what I think are the hardest bosses.
snip
snip
snip
And of Course
snip

What, the biolizard isn't that hard

yeah it's on badspot's website, [You must have Blockland Gold to view this message]

It's a secret. We're actually not allowed to tell you where it is. Everyone has to find it in the game on their own.