Author Topic: What is the hardest boss in Video Game History?  (Read 5867 times)

loving CLYDE IN THE CALDERA IN PACMAN WORLD 2. forget HIM AND THAT STUPID LAVA

Also Federico Papalardo from Mafia II. I had to drive a car into the warehouse and use that as cover to beat him. He's harder than Carlo Falcone.

rainbow road from mario kart

this guy was a pain when i was a noob on the first monster hunter game (ps2)

eventually i defeated him with the Assassin Dagger, now hes super easy

the lingering will from kingdom hearts 2, probably. haven't defeated him yet and i don't plan on trying anymore because he's a cheating bastard

i can do decent damage before he starts doing that thing where he puts a seal on some of your commands, or that thing where he holds you and your Attack/Magic/Items/Drive commands turn into Escape/Fall/Fall/Fall and the Escape command constantly warps around and if you choose wrong, you die

the lingering will from kingdom hearts 2, probably. haven't defeated him yet and i don't plan on trying anymore because he's a cheating bastard

i can do decent damage before he starts doing that thing where he puts a seal on some of your commands, or that thing where he holds you and your Attack/Magic/Items/Drive commands turn into Escape/Fall/Fall/Fall and the Escape command constantly warps around and if you choose wrong, you die
There is actually a easy trick beat him, I haven't actually done it, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iX4qtTbN2o

The last mission in MGSV:TPP
if you count literal forgettons of tanks as bosses
You can count the aimbot one hit kill tank as a boss

The last mission in MGSV:TPP
if you count literal forgettons of tanks as bosses
each tank was a boss on its own like the forget why does one tank need an entire stache of rockets

each tank was a boss on its own like the forget why does one tank need an entire stache of rockets

Max grade recoilless rifle took them down in about three shots, I think. I just wish that mission were reasonably doable with non-lethal weapons and stealth, because that's how I almost always play.