Author Topic: What is the hardest boss in Video Game History?  (Read 5886 times)

yeah it's on badspot's website, [You must have Blockland Gold to view this message]
woah man im surprised you didnt get banned for linking that

Not the hardest, but Plague Knight from Shovel Knight was pretty frustrating. And Polar Knight too. And forget the boss rush, especially on new game+.

Not the hardest, but Plague Knight from Shovel Knight was pretty frustrating. And Polar Knight too. And forget the boss rush, especially on new game+.
i got shovel knight a while back and got loving infuriated by the difficulty of the bosses
only ever touch it every once in a while

i got shovel knight a while back and got loving infuriated by the difficulty of the bosses
It is nice to have a game that challenges you. Once you've learned how to beat them you can generally do it 9 times out of 10.
I actually managed to accomplish all the feats for Shovel Knight. Playing as Plague Knight is a bit of a difficulty spike, though.

i like the bosses
they're all ridiculously mobile and they jump all around instead of lamer bosses that have slightly more predictable movement patterns although each of them are difficult in their own ways

the boss rush in new game + is hell though ugh especially when doing it with plague knight with the technicolor dream coat

I beat all the bosses of that Shovel Knight on my 3DS, but stopped playing when I got to the final level because I sucked.

i like the bosses
they're all ridiculously mobile and they jump all around instead of lamer bosses that have slightly more predictable movement patterns although each of them are difficult in their own ways

the boss rush in new game + is hell though ugh especially when doing it with plague knight with the technicolor dream coat
Except for King Knight, who is a cakewalk even compared to Black Knight.
Would be hilarious to see him as the final boss of Shovel Knight 2.
All shall bow before his majesty!

Anyway, back to the subject of hard bosses.
The final boss of Dungeon Defenders is really annoying, since you have to suffer through a really long level with finite lives shared between everybody before you even fight the boss (usually it's infinite with a respawn timer). Said level has every enemy in the game as well as clones of the player characters which have loads of HP and lots of damage, as well as having to be in 5 places at once with a maximum of 4 players. I don't recall much about the boss itself because I only reached him once.

The last mission in MGSV:TPP
if you count literal forgettons of tanks as bosses

Clearly the final boss in Shadow of Morder  :cookieMonster:

The last mission in MGSV:TPP
if you count literal forgettons of tanks as bosses

A Quiet Exit, I think it's called. That mission is brutal, and Extreme Sahelanthropus is loving crazy too.