Author Topic: Anyone play Sub Rosa?  (Read 2039 times)

if you do we should play sometime.

alpha 26 is up for early beta testing, new city, traffic ai, 3d building editor and racing gamemode. http://crypticsea.blogspot.com/2016/08/sub-rosa-alpha-26-traffic-test.html?m=1

heres an album of some of the new stuff: http://imgur.com/a/diVaq

(sorry sub rosa is still not released yet ):

I will once it's available to buy on steam

I will once it's available to buy on steam

awesome. i think you will especially like the driving mechanics

awesome. i think you will especially like the driving mechanics
Ooh tell me about them please, all I know is that you can change the gears with the mouse and I find that pretty cool.

oh yeah i forgot this was a thing
looks pretty cool

Ooh tell me about them please, all I know is that you can change the gears with the mouse and I find that pretty cool.

yeah all cars operate on manual transmission. holding down right click is equivalent of holding down the clutch while moving the stick shift in a real car.

There's gears 1-4, an "automatic" setting, and reverse.

list of cars fastest to slowest:

Turbo S - deja vu level stuff, really hard to control, 2 seats
Turbo - great for racing & getaways, kinda hard to handle, 2 seats
Beamer - medium-fast transport/getaway vehicle, easy to handle, 4 seats
Town Car - slower car, easiest to handle.
Limo - only obtainable through limo aquistions or killing AI, 4 seats, easy to handle
Van/minivan - slow, 6(?) seats, impossible to drift

its reallllly fun to drift in the Turbo & Beamer.

also, Cryptic Sea has also added a new vehicle in the latest alpha 26 update, which has very different handling. anyone who (already owns sub rosa) can 3 minutes in the new racing gamemode gets a free sub rosa key.

i managed to get myself to the top 10 list (listed as Misha), but im nowhere near beating 3 minutes.

the new traffic AI is REALLY hard to maneuver through, which bogs my time by ~30 seconds. ill try to stream or record my driving something, i'd hope to beat my record again.

Can you send me the key if you manage to do it? c:

can't wait for this to get released, i remember watching idubbbz videos about this and it was neat i guess

I remember hearing about this and thinking that it was pretty cool, I might just buy it when it releases

watch out for |bigbird| guys

Turbo S - deja vu level stuff, really hard to control, 2 seats
Turbo - great for racing & getaways, kinda hard to handle, 2 seats
Beamer - medium-fast transport/getaway vehicle, easy to handle, 4 seats
Town Car - slower car, easiest to handle.
Limo - only obtainable through limo aquistions or killing AI, 4 seats, easy to handle
Van/minivan - slow, 6(?) seats, impossible to drift

There's also another two-door car thats somewhere between Limo and van, but it can only be obtained from killing AI.

Also, the van is faster than the minivan, fyi.

There's also another two-door car thats somewhere between Limo and van, but it can only be obtained from killing AI.

Also, the van is faster than the minivan, fyi.

ah, i knew i missed something haha. im assuming you have sub rosa, got steam?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:14:32 PM by Honno »

I need a code for this so bad.