Author Topic: Lord tony | Definition of twat  (Read 24738 times)

Just give him the silent treatment.

hide all tony threads
ignore all tony posts
do not reply to tony

Those always work so well in practice

Moltenkittens admitted once he used the block script but then he disabled it because he was curious of what I was saying everytime lol. So he doesn't use it anymore.

Besides these scripts give people the mentality to announce they have someone blocked and brag about it which gets them banned.

Tony, you should honestly consider fishing as a hobby. You're really good at laying bait and catching others out.

It's not rocket science, just don't reply to them.

It's not rocket science, just don't reply to them.

Telling a large group of people to just ignore somebody is idiotic

Remember that one user that posted news n stuff but he left? Yeah he was cool.
I'm still here, espio

I've been doing news threads since like 2013

i agree that tony should get forgetin erased from existence but this thread is completely cancer

"SJW for No Man's Sky"? really?

"SJW for No Man's Sky"? really?

He did make a thread exclusively for supporting No Man's Sky while there was a thread about the game itself.

He did make a thread exclusively for supporting No Man's Sky while there was a thread about the game itself.
The thread was more of a thread about people's disposition towards the game than a thread about the game itself. I'd say this "support" thread was actually not a bad idea because it inspired people to discuss the good things about the game rather than rambling on about its flaws.

Only because the original thread just turned into a circle jerk of hating on the game.

i dont believe in megathreads. forget them.
if a topic dosnt cover the discussion you want to have, then make another one.

I asked Lord Tony earlier if he knew a guy named Aqollo. He hasn't answered. The only reason I asked him that is because they're both incredibly similar in personality. Neither one have given my a straight answer.

I asked Lord Tony earlier if he knew a guy named Aqollo. He hasn't answered. The only reason I asked him that is because they're both incredibly similar in personality. Neither one have given my a straight answer.
Plot twist: they're the same person

Telling a large group of people to just ignore somebody is idiotic
Well, I'll do my part and never talk to him or about him openly ever again.