Lord tony | Definition of twat

Author Topic: Lord tony | Definition of twat  (Read 24568 times)

Having twat in your vocabulary if you did not come from a region where it originated from is about as bad as wearing a fedora, if not worse.

It's like being American but pretending you have an english accent. You're that type of guy.
Okay but how the forget does me using the word only once ever even REMOTELY effect you, at all? Literally all you are doing is arguing at stupid stuff just for the sake of arguing, you loving man-child. Act your age, stop loving whining about irrelevant stuff just for the sake of doing it.

It's just a word. Are we seriously arguing over a word?

https://stray.io/f/posts/37/fallacies.png

Here's a cheat sheet for the common interpreter of Tony's posts if you need it.

Unless if you have unedited quote post of me using the word in the last 5 months, then forget off

Unless if you have unedited quote post of me using the word in the last 5 months, then forget off

Technically 4 months because it won't be officially 5 whole months until September 12th.

No edit; Full quote,  not picture because I'm on mobile and Imgur links dont work on my wifi

Quote,  not picture

Do I seriously have to get the guy to unlock the topic just to prove you wrong? lol

Do I seriously have to get the guy to unlock the topic just to prove you wrong? lol
Or get the user script / link the post because I have no way of viewing imgur links or images for the time being

tony defending no mans sky triggers me

ayy lmao I guess I was wrong,  only on the 5 months between using the word.

Again though
Okay but how the forget does me using the word even REMOTELY effect you, at all? Literally all you are doing is arguing at stupid stuff just for the sake of arguing, you loving man-child. Act your age, stop loving whining about irrelevant stuff just for the sake of doing it.