[NEWS] Twin Self Delete bombing hits Russian naval base; 38 dead, 50 injured

Author Topic: [NEWS] Twin Self Delete bombing hits Russian naval base; 38 dead, 50 injured  (Read 8886 times)

Well, as someone who is in higher debate and attends like 9-12 regional statewide and national tournaments a year, I'm pretty sure I know how it works. But thanks.

New copypasta btw?

Not sure if you're talking about me or not... but i'm canadian and most definitely not fit for the army lol

It's a meme, you dip

Hopefully CIA doesn t repeat 9/11

Can we stop using the word twat here?

For forget sake you live in Oklahoma. People in Oklahoma don't even use the loving word "twat" over there.

You're only using it because a few "popular" people on the forums over use the loving word twat.
Well it's basically a woman's genitalia so McZealot is apparently a vagina which is very good at arguing.

Why not, "you argumentative cunt"? Or, "you argumentative stuff"?

OT: Knowing Russia's history, CIA just forgeted up pretty badly.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:14:54 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Why not, "you argumentative cunt"? Or, "you argumentative stuff"?
But Chappers, neither of those have been used in American slang since the nineties, and are therefore meaningless and stupid.

i dont understand, you cant be a casualty when you're not human

nothing of value was lost
Finally, someone talking some sense in this thread.

Quote from: sources
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37291182

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/middleeast/syria-aleppo-chemical-attack/index.html

not entirely related to this thread, but pro-russia elements involved in the syrian civil war (namely the government of syria) has reportedly dropped chemical weapons on aleppo, a city with more than 300,000 civilians trapped between the crossfire.

this would not be the assad regime's first time using chemical weapons on their own people.

New copypasta btw?
I'm uh, not entirely sure what's so bad about that? Ipquarx seemed to think that I wasn't clear on the purposes and methods of recreational debate, so I told him I had been involved with it in an extracurricular fashion for several years. It's not like I claimed that it verifies my opinions, it's quite literally a statement of fact that I understand how organized Debate works--being involved with it.

Can we stop using the word twat here?

For forget sake you live in Oklahoma. People in Oklahoma don't even use the loving word "twat" over there.

You're only using it because a few "popular" people on the forums over use the loving word twat.
ur a twat
:^)