Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 18067 times)

If they get no aid most likely they will attack.

if Louisiana didn't get much help I doubt North Korea would. lol

this is only the beginning.

i feel bad for the people who live in north korea but there's nothing we can do to help until the government is replaced

i feel bad for the people who live in north korea but there's nothing we can do to help until the government is replaced

It's not going to get better, these people are brain washed.

If someone assassinates their leader there will be decades of hate and the state may never repair itself.

if they're all brain washed why do some people sneak out

if they're all brain washed why do some people sneak out

You mean the people whom aren't recognized as elite citizens that wear a special badge?

I hear russia is now about to help out North Korea. Did anyone else hear about this?

I hear russia is now about to help out North Korea. Did anyone else hear about this?
yeah Vladimir Putin just called me and told me about the dank missiles they're going to help launch

Do you not know about the station the US has shooting down their missles? Look up the floating golfball and it will come up, north korea cant do crap unless the could invade but they cant. They can only hurt us if we are there or they are here. So anyone here shouldnt really worry

Do you not know about the station the US has shooting down their missles? Look up the floating golfball and it will come up, north korea cant do crap unless the could invade but they cant. They can only hurt us if we are there or they are here. So anyone here shouldnt really worry
what

what
Ok so if n.korea launched a missle the station aka "the floating golf ball" does some crazy crap that stops missles