Author Topic: Clay's Notepad [3.7.0]  (Read 10531 times)

WANNA FIGHT

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME UP WITH A GUI THAT LOOKS GR8
function over design mate
ill have to decline

function over design mate
ill have to decline
translation: ur stuff at designing

The real question everyone here is wondering is: Does it support tabbing?

And does it support dabbing?

tabs > spaces anyway but really just parent the third person to first person shift button then if the menu is open space the line by say 5 characters or so
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:58:15 PM by Metario »

Use .setMenuItemChecked("Menu", "Item", %bool); to put a little checkmark next to a menu item. That way you can show which theme is currently selected.

Use .setMenuItemChecked("Menu", "Item", %bool); to put a little checkmark next to a menu item. That way you can show which theme is currently selected.
tabs > spaces anyway but really just parent the third person to first person shift button then if the menu is open space the line by say 5 characters or so
ill do that right now

There's a problem with this, actually:
When you're typing in GuiMLTextEditCtrl, it actually blocks keybinds (i assume - I did test this out). Also, the third person button is assigned via moveMap, not globalActionMap. and moveMap keybinds can't be used on GUIs

EDIT: If I'm incorrect, please tell me

When you're typing in GuiMLTextEditCtrl, it actually blocks keybinds (i assume - I did test this out). Also, the third person button is assigned via moveMap, not globalActionMap. and moveMap keybinds can't be used on GUIs

Hold on, I'm waiting for chkdsk to finish then work on it. Half of my files (on a 1tb hdd) have incorrect security IDs so it's finding all of them and fixing it. Will edit once I find out.

Try using an Accelerator.

Try using an Accelerator.
Still didn't work. Also, GuiMLTextEditCtrl won't execute anything in the command input via any means (except doing eval(notepad_txt.command);)

The command for a text edit control should be called every time you type.