Author Topic: Clay's Notepad [3.7.0]  (Read 10532 times)

The command for a text edit control should be called every time you type.
The thing is that it doesn't. I have no idea why it doesn't, but it just doesn't. I guess GuiMLTextEditCtrl is broken in some way

The thing is that it doesn't. I have no idea why it doesn't, but it just doesn't. I guess GuiMLTextEditCtrl is broken in some way
I'm still waiting for a reply to this; I would like to add (simulated) TAB indents.

do you think theres a way to make it read and run any code within the notepad?

do you think theres a way to make it read and run any code within the notepad?
You can already do that.

Fixed server to client communication issues. I've also added tick marks to the theme dropdown menu to display your currently selected theme.

Yeah I remember I was making a code editor for Blockland back a while ago and even asked Ephi on ways to support tabbing. Needless to say, I gave up after nothing worked. I'm pretty sure you can hack it up someway though.

Yeah I remember I was making a code editor for Blockland back a while ago and even asked Ephi on ways to support tabbing. Needless to say, I gave up after nothing worked. I'm pretty sure you can hack it up someway though.

At least the normal gui text edit ctrl has a ::tabComplete callback that runs when you press tab. But I don't think you can get the cursor position...

Why do you have a grey 90s style menu bar in the gui?

Really great and useful add-on, GUI could definitely be improved though. Still great work though.

Why do you have a grey 90s style menu bar in the gui?
I don't know the bitmap array layout for guiMenuBarCtrl

The layout:

And how it looks:

Need anything more?

I got more examples at http://gr.dataorb.net/

Or did you look for something else?

It doesn't seem to use one, you have to create a new gui profile for it and then mess with the colors (fill color, bevel color, border color, etc)

No idea if the game needs to be restarted after changes.

The layout:

And how it looks:

Need anything more?

I got more examples at http://gr.dataorb.net/

Or did you look for something else?
Thats the bitmap layout for GuiScrollCtrl.
It doesn't seem to use one, you have to create a new gui profile for it and then mess with the colors (fill color, bevel color, border color, etc)

No idea if the game needs to be restarted after changes.
Thanks, I'll try this.

Thats the bitmap layout for GuiScrollCtrl.
Then I was wrong. My bad.

This is really useful, looks like I don't need to alt-tab whenever viewing some notes from another window anymore.