Author Topic: Clay's Notepad [3.7.0]  (Read 10426 times)

Hey, everybody. Here with another add-on.

Presenting Notepad! This add-on allows you to edit server-side files from the comfort of your client. No need to access your FTP server or anything!
v3.7.0: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=419
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:43:49 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

Reserved

also holy forget this is useful

This looks actually useful.

Also, 2 questions.

1. By using this, would you be able to change code for certain add-ons without restarting a server?
2. You mentioned it has issues. What issues specifically?

This looks actually useful.

Also, 2 questions.

1. By using this, would you be able to change code for certain add-ons without restarting a server? It very easily could; I guess I'll add this real quick.
2. You mentioned it has issues. What issues specifically? Mainly some graphical issues, I didn't mean for it to look this primitive. Also some left over code.

Alrighty, I've updated some things for some people & for the functionality. You can do /notepad in the server to activate the GUI.
You can now execute the contents of the file your editing on both the server & client. Link was updated in the OP.

Fixed everything up; It now has the windows 8 notepad design, along with a fix for getting file paths on server. You can also now use notepad(); to open it, and if you aren't in a server, you'll just edit your files.

okay wow this is cool and ive wanted this for a while

its almost at the point we can make addons entirely ingame

all we need is a 3d modeling tool or a tool to convert builds to 3d models right there ingame

wow you guys convinced inspired me to continue working on this, lol

added themes:

Fixed some bugs, also.

clay hanson im gonna be ur #1 competitor expect to see my notepad that is BETTER THAN YOURS

clay hanson im gonna be ur #1 competitor expect to see my notepad that is BETTER THAN YOURS
ppsh--
more like #2 !!

ppsh--
more like #2 !!
WANNA FIGHT

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME UP WITH A GUI THAT LOOKS GR8