Author Topic: SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance  (Read 11698 times)

-_-
you just bumped a drama about yourself instead of letting it sink to the bottom so nobody sees it
nice going

Honestly, I find it fun to watch handicapped kids post on the forums. The way they act is just so unpredictableand absurd.

well that's a bit rude

well that's a bit rude

"KILL YOURSELF!! WHAA STOP BEING SO MEAN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! KYS!!"

"KILL YOURSELF!! WHAA STOP BEING SO MEAN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! KYS!!"
"I DINDU NUFFIN"

Okay I'm gonna go off on a rant here. Why is it that people are defending him because "hes new its not his fault"? When I was new I acted like he did, but I saw how the community took to stufflets like me so I changed my behavior. If we never show new peoples like him the consequences of his actions by keeping quiet we'll start breeding problem users who think they can do whatever they want till they end up getting banned.

As Red Spy put it,
It'd be like just getting your license, hopping in a car, and proceeding to run red lights, swerve like a drunk grandma, and scraping cars around you. I guess the other drivers shouldn't care because hey, he just got his license!

Sure some of the reactions hes been getting have been harsh, but I think that this drama was warranted. I dunno about others but when I got my first drama (the joke threads one) it whipped me into shape fast.

well that's a bit rude
"Lemme just tell him to kill himself, that'll sure show that handicap what for!"