SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance

Author Topic: SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance  (Read 11627 times)

his typing style reminds me a lot of early 2000s internet speech, before everyone started calling everything cringy and cancer
damn i really miss those days

You have to be the most condescending user I've ever seen just based on this post.
emotional crit not using image anymore

even if, kids like him shouldn't be on the BLF. remember jiggy? imagine a 9 year old coming across his forum Self Delete. he'd be scarred for life.

even if, kids like him shouldn't be on the BLF. remember jiggy? imagine a 9 year old coming across his forum Self Delete. he'd be scarred for life.

Won't somebody think of the children!!

Won't somebody think of the children!!
honestly i really hate children and the 'think of the children' appeal always pisses me off

honestly i really hate children and the 'think of the children' appeal always pisses me off

It's ok nobody takes it seriously anymore

remember jiggy? imagine a 9 year old coming across his forum Self Delete
they would quite enjoy it

they would quite enjoy it
oh baby

also, this guy reminds me of a 10 year old version of me, when i spend half of my day playing Minecraft and Spore and mispelling words like an absolute moron.
I also talked like DISH!!!!

also, this guy reminds me of a 10 year old version of me

I though you were the 10 year old version of you

no you don't wanna see the 10 year old version of me
that was when i laughed at Breadwinners

Being new isn't an excuse to be a moron
Being on a forum isn't an excuse to be a jerk

Being on a forum isn't an excuse to be a jerk

Doesn't mean I'm wrong

Doesn't mean I'm wrong
Doesn't mean you're right either. You're basically saying "because this guy doesn't fit in I'm going to attack and harass him."
I mean come on, this dude registered on September 10th and this post was created a few hours later. You guys need to chill with the drama.
Think about it for a minute. Geesh.