Author Topic: I have a discord  (Read 10831 times)

I don't give a stuff about freek's dog. He can always get another one. You can't replace a human.
yes you can and it looks like your dad already did

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.

I don't give a stuff about freek's dog. He can always get another one. You can't replace a human.
well tbh unova in this situation you're the perfect example of a expendable human being

thanks for the apology

mcjob is a loving beautiful man DO nOT ATTACK MCJOb

in this thread: unova loving loses it
itt: Unova gets blown the forget out
i was first buddy
so when did you decide to take up the role of ultimate dumbass
He was always like this.
you sure didnt have any sympathy for freeks dog why should we have sympathy for you
Pretty much this, you acted like a complete ass in that thread so you deserve the same treatment. It's quite ironic really.
You are a complete cunt. You really can't replace a dog nor a human. You deserve everything coming to you because of that and we shouldn't give sympathy to you about your parents if you won't give sympathy to others. It's called treat people how you wanted to be treated. Piss off friend.

well tbh unova in this situation you're the perfect example of a expendable human being

Everyone is. The earth doesn't need humans to go around the sun.

so when is unova gonna make a stuffty comic about this

you should go into the sun

So are humans expendable or not? You're talking in circles.

you should go into the sun
no. normal spaceships dont have enough fuel.
so when is unova gonna make a stuffty comic about this
Never, whatever stuffbag wants to use this can make the time to quote everything.

well i mean tbh you'd be more useful if you flew into the sun for experimentation rather than breathing our air

no. normal spaceships dont have enough fuel

the intention wasn't for you to survive, just to get rid of you

why is unova getting this hate is what i mean
Unova is a complete twat, and has a tendency to derail threads with 12yo-level humour and no actual debate.

His crowning achievement was derailing Freek's topic about the unfortunate circumstances surrounding his dog; Unova claimed that the story was made up and that Freek was just making a funny stuffpost, even though everybody else with a basic level of comprehension could understand otherwise.

I hate edgy-level meme friends (a word I rarely use, btw) and this guy is clearly in that category. He thinks he's cool for being above everybody else, yet he can't hold his own when challenged. I seriously believe that a soggy tree branch might provide better company and discussion than this buffoon.

Unova is a complete twat, and has a tendency to derail threads with 12yo-level humour and no actual debate.

His crowning achievement was derailing Freek's topic about the unfortunate circumstances surrounding his dog; Unova claimed that the story was made up and that Freek was just making a funny stuffpost, even though everybody else with a basic level of comprehension could understand otherwise.

I hate edgy-level meme friends (a word I rarely use, btw) and this guy is clearly in that category. He thinks he's cool for being above everybody else, yet he can't hold his own when challenged. I seriously believe that a soggy tree branch might provide better company and discussion than this buffoon.
if you remove my name, it could easily fit for you, fatarse.