Author Topic: [NEWS] Hillary Clinton faints at 9/11 memorial service and leaves early  (Read 9904 times)

so now we have a mentally ill nominee and a physically ill nominee
great

I don't understand why her leaving early because she might have gotten ill is such a big deal...

I don't understand why her leaving early because she might have gotten ill is such a big deal...
because we dont want a president who cant do their job because they're sick all the time.

and this isnt just a small cough this is pneumonia

tbh i think presidential disability would be our best bet rn, give the 25th some work

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012
are you crazy? this is all clearly evidence of Super Brain Cancer, and the media has been covering it up this whole time

Since when have health issues stopped people from being elected?

polio only paralyzes and is not fatal
pneumonia is though

you are more susceptible to pneumonia if you are currently in poor health. i think that there's multiple issues going on that we aren't aware of

pneumonia is though
pnuemonia is only harmful if you have many other health complications

you are more susceptible to pneumonia if you are currently in poor health. i think that there's multiple issues going on that we aren't aware of
well you're more susceptible to any illness when your immune system is weaker, and she's 68 years old, so it's not too surprising that someone at that age who's been around many many people for many many months all over the country would eventually catch something. pneumonia can be more serious for older patients, but it's pretty likely that she'll just chill out a bit more, go through her antibiotic treatment, and recover just fine

pneumonia is though
polio can definitely be fatal. obv pneumonia can be too in poor circumstances, but a medicated recovery over several weeks is probably more likely lol

Perfectly healthy people get pneumonia, it's just less often. saying "She got pneumonia, therefore she must be SUPER DUPER unhealthy in the first place" is completely fallacious. It is not an indicator of health.

Pneumonia also isn't even remotely fatal unless you have tons and tons and tons of medical issues. Literally the worst thing about it is the symptoms. Assuming she does have pneumonia, she's going to be fine.

Perfectly healthy people get pneumonia, it's just less often. saying "She got pneumonia, therefore she must be SUPER DUPER unhealthy in the first place" is completely fallacious. It is not an indicator of health.
i didnt imply that at all. i literally said i think that there's multiple issues going on and alluding to pneumonia being an addition

Polls look as though Annoying Orange's recent momentum has stalled out. We'll have to wait a week or so to see whether the pneumonia has any effect on polling results.

I doubt that it will though. I mean, who is actually going to say, "Hey, my favorite candidate has a small but non-zero chance of dying from an infection. Better vote Annoying Orange!"?

You're more susceptible to pretty much all illnesses if you have preexisting conditions. What you're doing right now is affirming the consequent.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:31:24 AM by SeventhSandwich »