How long do you think Blockland has?

Author Topic: How long do you think Blockland has?  (Read 3493 times)

How long till you think BL will be completely dead? Sadly it looks like it's on its last legs...
Also I know there's been other threads like this but I felt like asking the forums when I saw there was 6 people playing the game...

Yes, I see six people online and ~30 servers too–

–at 6:00 AM where I am.

Now lock this topic before this gets moved to Drama or something.

lmao it's 3:05 AM did you expect flooded servers

6 players in the morning, with school started. That isn't the most accurate representation.

1:47 PM here, so I also expect people being at school.

It's pretty early, and school has started.

Blockland is dying again guys

I mean sure you can easily just dismiss OPs point by saying 'oh look at the time!!!' but years ago it was around 30-40 players even if people were sleeping or at school

blockland won't last until 2020 but it will most certainly live until the end of this year and maybe the end of next year

all games die eventually, that's common sense.
badspot has clearly lost all interest in developing blockland any further and he likely wants to move onto new projects.
i'm giving blockland around 1-2 years before it becomes something you just play with your friends now and then.
the only thing that i can see sticking around after "rip blockland" becomes a reality is the forums.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:04:04 AM by Refticus »

I mean sure you can easily just dismiss OPs point by saying 'oh look at the time!!!' but years ago it was around 30-40 players even if people were sleeping or at school
Truth. It used be extremely rare to see less than 50 players on, even early in the morning.

If the game was updated more it would be a lot more popular.

If the game was updated more it would be a lot more popular.
Truth. And if it was advertised more.

Yes, its a school year and yes its early, but with a game with over 150000 users, 6 players at any time is a shame.