Author Topic: Ubisoft's "The Crew" is free. (PC only)  (Read 1205 times)

since the recent updates the game actually is pretty fun
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:30:59 PM by Couatl »

I recommend it only if you're interested in driving a lot. The massive open world is a lot of fun to discover and the storyline is decent.
If anyone does pick it up just keep in mind it's extremely glitchy. Getting into a PvP lobby takes ages. I've had it crash on me so many times that it's not funny. Also for starters the PvP lobbies are SO DANG UNBALANCED that it's literally impossible to find a lobby without someone else's level 1000 car ruining your chances of winning. I recommend levelling up a lot before considering PvP.

I recommend it only if you're interested in driving a lot. The massive open world is a lot of fun to discover and the storyline is decent.
If anyone does pick it up just keep in mind it's extremely glitchy. Getting into a PvP lobby takes ages. I've had it crash on me so many times that it's not funny. Also for starters the PvP lobbies are SO DANG UNBALANCED that it's literally impossible to find a lobby without someone else's level 1000 car ruining your chances of winning. I recommend levelling up a lot before considering PvP.
This pretty much sums up the game well.