Author Topic: How many of you still play Star Wars Battlefront II?  (Read 1190 times)

Ayyy, peeps. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who plays Battlefront II frequently. I've played this game since I was 9. Anyone else still play it?

every now and again yeah
but tbh i get bored of it after a while now for some reason

I think the online portion is pretty bad when everyone uses the rocket launcher class and shoot everything without effort.

I would play it but I tried installing a mod that adds all the old maps from the first game but I did it wrong so my games forgeted and I got tired of trying to fix it

I playing that star wars battlefront 3 leaked build for xbox 360

I playing that star wars battlefront 3 leaked build for xbox 360

Oh man, how is it?

Oh man, how is it?
It's fun but the bots are so unfinished Its mainly me running around :(.

Never enjoyed the online at all. Battlefront and its only sequel, Battlefront 2, had this amazing feature called local splitscreen, and combine that with Galactic Conquest...pure heaven gaming. Me and my cousin (Republic) vs. my brother and my uncle (CIS). That was some loving good memories and tense/funny moments right there.

Never played the online at all. Battlefront and Battlefront 2, had this amazing feature called local splitscreen, and combine that with Galactic Conquest...pure heaven gaming.
basically me n my sister

oh man galactic conquest was so fun on the first one, didn't play it much on two though but it was still pretty fun

i have it but it crashes lots on windows 10 :c

1 was better than 2 IMO so not me

1 was better than 2 IMO so not me
#2 had Space Battles, Jedi Battle and Alien Hunt modes.

Battlefront II is amazing. Galactic conquest was so damn fun.

If I had some friends that would play it with me split-screen I would play it a lot.