Author Topic: leafy makes a response to idubbbz's content cop leafy video  (Read 8043 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw

it's loving handicapped imo

so far the only things i saw in the video is just:

- big chunks of mockery to the satirical #nochin joke

- mockery to minor points, whilst avoiding highlights

- attempted roasts and leafy exaggerating on how that's a really good burn

- the only argument or two that's made in this video is "you make unboxing videos" or "you're bald"

in fact im giving leafy too much credit on the argument part he's made no arguments whatsoever

/discuss

not to mention content deputy comes out tomorrow

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:45:21 PM by Timestamp »

didn't leafy say he'd kill himself if idubbz did a content cop

what a pusillanimous individual

His fans are worse.

oh and yay I can't even watch the video because it's age restricted
sweet
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:07:40 PM by Blake1Studios »

what's really important is that idubbz is actually funny

don't ever visit youtube comments it's a waste of any mentally sane person's time

don't ever visit youtube comments it's a waste of any mentally sane person's time
im just trying to thumbs up every anti-leafy comment I see to be honest.

I was pretty curious as to what angle he was going to take but I don't know if I can actually suffer more than 3 minutes of leafy's voice to watch the whole thing.

Kid just needs to take his loving L and grow a set of balls and quit bullying handicapped people on the internet.

it hurt to watch that vid his voice is absolutely annoying

I was pretty curious as to what angle he was going to take but I don't know if I can actually suffer more than 3 minutes of leafy's voice to watch the whole thing.

His points brought up against idubbbz was to say he's insecure about supposedly balding, that he's insecure about his early videos and then tried to act like he wasn't upset about the chin thing

he also went on for a little bit about how idubbbz videos weren't funny because they're easy to make or something

It's actually kinda funny because iDubbbz basically already made his response video for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8#t=18m58s

It's actually kinda funny because iDubbbz basically already made his response video for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8#t=18m58s

idubbbz grossly underestimated leafy of how low quality/horrible his response would be but yea that's probably about it

It's refreshing to know that Leafy will still continue to provide stuffty content for us all to pounce on.

wwo holy stuff guys if you click the big red X on the top right of your world wide web browser it turns off, and that means you dont have to give window-lickers like leafy attention!

wwo holy stuff guys if you click the big red X on the top right of your world wide web browser it turns off, and that means you dont have to give window-lickers like leafy attention!

i'm not sure if this is directed at me or

i'm just letting people know that a war will start...heh....

i dont find either idubbbz or leafy funny :I