Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34459 times)

Blake's the kind of guy who sucks up to the American Idol judges but when they tell him his singing is stuff, he claims that he "doesn't need the judges" and that they're "wrong" and "stupid", even though his voice really is stuff.

still butt blasted about new years huh

unrelated, but i also looked into your youtube channel and you seem very egocentric. your intro screams trendy and your featured video is "10 Tips For a Successful Gaming Channel" yet you have 170 subscribers and you're playing minecraft with a bad microphone. doesn't seem you're doing that successful, why should I take your word?

are you actually this much of a crybaby

Is Drydess' profile pic dreaming of a worldwide anarchy?
dreaming of night disc topic so you're basically right

Is Drydess' profile pic dreaming of a worldwide anarchy?
dreaming of night disc topic so you're basically right
it's this btw

Parrot Grass dreams of Shark and Friends eating ice cream

unrelated, but i also looked into your youtube channel and you seem very egocentric. your intro screams trendy and your featured video is "10 Tips For a Successful Gaming Channel" yet you have 170 subscribers and you're playing minecraft with a bad microphone. doesn't seem you're doing that successful, why should I take your word?
yea tbh i was gonna say something similar, you kinda act like you have a bigger fan-base than you really do
it's not that bad of a thing but it is a tad bit annoying when anyone does it really

Blake's the kind of guy who sucks up to the American Idol judges but when they tell him his singing is stuff, he claims that he "doesn't need the judges" and that they're "wrong" and "stupid", even though his voice really is stuff.

blake_irl

yea tbh i was gonna say something similar, you kinda act like you have a bigger fan-base than you really do
it's not that bad of a thing but it is a tad bit annoying when anyone does it really
Quote from: blake1studio
"Today I worked hard on a Blockland video for my YouTube channel. I was doing a nice thing by showing some of my subscribers the game (and one of them even bought it). Because the video did remarkably well on my channel, I figured I'd go ahead and share it to the Gallery."

the video that did remarkably well got 130 views and barely had any audio. the whole thing was one uncut boring video of blockland, there was like no editing. I wouldn't really declare that hard work. it's not like this video took 3 days to edit and got 100,000 views and skyrocketed your channel. he's still a very small youtuber.

(on my video)
oh no, blake is calling in reinforcments to hurt my channel. I'm making a dr
drama as we speak. :(

Pictured: Blake calls for backup