Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34689 times)

one time i met nal irl and he had a bowl haircut it was funny af

Did you beat him up?

Did you beat him up?

no he had his huge friend with him and we were all playing smash bros it was okay

no he had his huge friend with him and we were all playing smash bros it was okay
Nal has a black friend?

Im super jealous ;-;

wait but you have a bowl haircut too

Nal has a black friend?

Im super jealous ;-;

mike is espanol

he's also greasy as H&eck, he uses a pork chop as a bar of soap

Every time I read "I'm gonna stop" I find him going again 2 pages later.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the entire point of this topic was to complain about someone dislike bombing/harassing blakes videos for no reason and then results in blake and daracer trying to dislike bomb/harass everyone else's videos?

like god damn the hypocrisy in this thread is real.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the entire point of this topic was to complain about someone dislike bombing/harassing blakes videos for no reason and then results in blake and daracer trying to dislike bomb/harass everyone else's videos?

like god damn the hypocrisy in this thread is real.
except the fact I didn't do any of the disliking or harassing

You are probably the biggest handicap I've seen in a while. There is clear evidence of you on twitter trying to be mr bigballs with your cousin and just completly flaming everyone like a 12 year old. This drama wasn't necessary at all because you seem to be buthurt about something. And also about Eon, it's your own fault for trying stuff and it's a bit of justice for you if you want to start stuff with someone don't expect them to get defensive

disliking? maybe, there isnt any 100% clear evidence of that.

evidence of you harassing though? hoooooooh boy I don't even need to dig for that. its all right in this thread.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of Blake's subs are fake. I received like 25 dislikes on my one video and a comment from "Anonymous" telling me to kill myself, lol.

to me it looked like da racer level typing skills

You are probably the biggest handicap I've seen in a while. There is clear evidence of you on twitter trying to be mr bigballs with your cousin and just completly flaming everyone like a 12 year old. This drama wasn't necessary at all because you seem to be buthurt about something. And also about Eon, it's your own fault for trying stuff and it's a bit of justice for you if you want to start stuff with someone don't expect them to get defensive
except the fact that using how someone looks irl in to degrade them in drama is a huge richard move.
yea ill be honest it was pretty dumb posting random stuff on twitter and im not going to deny the fact i did but i didnt attack anyone personally by dislike bombing their videos or spamming their twitter.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of Blake's subs are fake. I received like 25 dislikes on my one video and a comment from "Anonymous" telling me to kill myself, lol.

to me it looked like da racer level typing skills
anonymous is a da racer alt i think we already confirmed that.

as for the sub thing http://you can think what you want to but
http://its not true lol