nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34687 times)

really cute how you guys keep trying to keep this going lol
let's aim for 50 pages guys
WE'RE the ones trying to keep it going?!

LOL

You're the one who continues to respond even though you """don't care"""

confirmed: you're only doing this for the attention because you know anything you post here will stir up stuff
let's pack our bags guys, it's time to go home

this just in
blake likes daracer's comments as they both simultaneously jerk eachothers roosters to their compliments

highlighting of a youtubers name only happens when you are taking a picture of your own comment
so basically in this image:
blake likes daracers' comments for whatever reason to make daracer look good
and 2. its loving hilarious

atleast try to hide that you support your cousin being a handicap
what is wrong with this? also your loveual fantasies have been getting way out of hand recently

what is wrong with this? also your loveual fantasies have been getting way out of hand recently
apparently liking comments i agree with is handicapped
i mean like you guys can hate on me for this thread n stuff
but like taking it as far to willingly checking my youtube channel every few hours just to see if there's more stuff you can use your alts on is pretty handicapped.

keep it to drama please. i have people who actually appreciate my content and i dont want you guys interfering with that because of this.

keep it to drama please. i have people who actually appreciate my content and i dont want you guys interfering with that because of this.
this drama is half-based on your """content""" mate lol

you're a real cute lad
To be honest, Daswiruch actually looks like a cool dude who is probably gonna slam all the pusillanimous individual in the surrounding states, whereas you look like the kind of tax dodging creep who'd other prisoners would use as a chew toy.

apparently liking comments i agree with is handicapped
Then stop agreeing with stuffty opinions and lame insults. DaRacer64 is a virulent handicap, incapable of speaking like a normal human being, yet you supporting him is allowing him to fester.

LMAO

To be honest, Daswiruch actually looks like a cool dude who is probably gonna slam all the pusillanimous individual in the surrounding states, whereas you look like the kind of tax dodging creep who'd other prisoners would use as a chew toy.
i will liquidize the redneck puss

this drama is half-based on your """content""" mate lol
doesn't make it right to hunt down my irl profile, spam me for like 4 hours straight, and continue to stuff on anything i post just because i made a loving backfired drama. i may have over reacted but this is loving brutal.

hoping the stuff against my channel dies off soon because im tired of getting dislike bombed within minutes of making content.

Then stop agreeing with stuffty opinions and lame insults. DaRacer64 is a virulent handicap, incapable of speaking like a normal human being, yet you supporting him is allowing him to fester.
its not an opinion that people are stuffting on my content. they are. i dont agree with him being attacking other people just to back me up, but yea i agree with the fact that im getting extremely stuff on.

you should learn to read too

I read you like a book and it says you're a left leaning limp-wristed coward who gets deathly afraid of downvotes

doesn't make it right to hunt down my irl profile, spam me for like 4 hours straight, and continue to stuff on anything i post just because i made a loving backfired drama. i may have over reacted but this is loving brutal.
your "irl profile" is not in real life at all
in fact the word profile in the internet pretty much means online unless it's racial profiling
if you wanted to keep it private you would've made it private in the first place

you didn't just make a backfired drama, you also acted like a complete stuff, whined, over-reacted, and i believe at one point you or your forgetbuddy threatened to dox a user here

you brought this upon yourself cunt

I wouldn't even bat an eye of a few of my videos got a couple more dislikes than usual and if you are the type of person who cries over down votes than you really have zero problems in your life

But what do I know I'm just an uncaring insensitive starfish who doesn't know anything about anything

I mean how do people enjoy your content
and im being completely honest
You dont put any effort into your ""'"content""" and your voice is so screechy and hard to listen to
stop being so sensitive over dislikes jeez

really cute h-
you keep calling all of this cute when you obviously don't want to see any more of it