2016/09/18 - Blockland r1985 + r1986

Author Topic: 2016/09/18 - Blockland r1985 + r1986  (Read 70327 times)

My steam version got another update.

My steam version got another update.

Past r1986? Check the main menu.

• Fixed eval injection in client scripts
    • Fixed eval injection in client scripts for real this time probably.

Does this finally fix MARBLEMAN's client scripts?

Does this finally fix MARBLEMAN's client scripts?
    ??
    There was a vulnerability with openPrintSelectorDlg, this string was evalled
    Code: [Select]
    %cmdstring = "PSD_PrintSelector or whatever"@%aspectratio@".setVisible(false);";
    eval(%cmdstring);
    R1986
    %cmdString = "PSD_PrintSelector or whatever"@$PSD_CurrentAR@".setVisible(false);";
    eval(%cmdstring);
    $PSD_CurrentAR = %aspectratio;

The first time it was found, you had to commandToClient the command twice and it would be virtually silent. Now, after r1986, you had to click the bricks or print tab for the code to eval. Now, since it's r1987, it's basically patched out of the game. So, no. No Marble Man client add-ons were fixed by this.

??
    There was a vulnerability with openPrintSelectorDlg, this string was evalled
    %cmdstring = "PSD_PrintSelector or whatever"@%aspectratio@".setVisible(false);";
    eval(%cmdstring);
    R1986
    %cmdString = "PSD_PrintSelector or whatever"@$PSD_CurrentAR@".setVisible(false);";
    eval(%cmdstring);
    $PSD_CurrentAR = %aspectratio;

The first time it was found, you had to commandToClient the command twice and it would be virtually silent. Now, after r1986, you had to click the bricks or print tab for the code to eval. Now, since it's r1987, it's basically patched out of the game. So, no. No Marble Man client add-ons were fixed by this.
    Forgot to add, it's the main purpose of the update

I crash when I open BL with the BL launcher, but not when I open BL with a noLauncher.bat i wrote (the contents are start "" "Blockland.exe" ptlaaxobimwroe -profilePath .)

Here is the console log when I open it with BL launcher, and without.

hey, the latest revision number is my post count!

hey, the latest revision number is my post count!
    now you can't post till the next update.

now you can't post till the next update.
    please badspot never update ever again

well honno could just go get an alt if he really feels like keeping the exact post count is important

please badspot never update ever again
    inb4"dont worry he wont" or something like that