The brony community isn't dead yet?

Author Topic: The brony community isn't dead yet?  (Read 3519 times)

Honestly I haven't heard or seen of it since like. Last year. Is the show over and they have all moved on to worse fandoms? ...

i haven't seen a my little pony fan in a few years so i guess so
edit: scratch that, i just remembered that there's this brony in my 3rd block who wears several different kinds of mlp reference shirts

It seemingly quieted down and they moved to their own corners of the internet.

I still see bronies around and stuff so idk

you dont see em much anymore, most of them probably went to tumblr or something of the like

remember the 10,000 page thread about it

Most of us stopped being autistic

Most of us

Fnaf Fandom took their place

Fnaf Fandom took their place

And then the Undertale Fandom took their place now

yeah it seems to have died out in places where it's not relevant anymore

it especially annoyed me in the past because my best friend became a brony and he talked about it quite a bit and it was a bit uncomfortable
but luckily since then he only brings it up around our little group of friends once in a blue moon as a joke and we're fine with it

And then the Undertale Fandom took their place now
then Steven Universe (I think)

I was a brony once, I just legit liked the show and then they put out that stuffty movie and kept me waiting way to long on a new season so I said forget it and never looked back, I then moved on to Steven universe, which some people think is cancer, but I don't see why unless you talk about sjw bs or shipping wars, but I don't do either of those things so its all good, that's the same way I was when I was a brony, I just skimmed along the surface of the fandom pretty much just watching the show and that's it, its the same with me and SU