Hip-Hop Heads Megathread - Humanz

Author Topic: Hip-Hop Heads Megathread - Humanz  (Read 30417 times)

im sorry but just because your sad isnt a reason to treat your fans stuffty. im not a kanye fan anymore, but regardless artists are built up, maintained, and paid by their fans. you should respect and at least give them the basic service they paid for. if you cant handle some emotional stress around the anniversary of your mothers death, dont schedule your tour dates during it. his mom loved and encouraged him all throughought his career, why not dedicate a show to her? his wife getting robbed is in no way traumatizing, its unfortunate but i mean, lets not blow things out of proportion.

im not saying he should do everything his fans tell him, and yeah obviously he can do whatever the forget he wants at a concert. but doesnt change the fact hes just being a stuffty entertainer plain and simple. if i had bought tickets to any of these shows i would never buy tickets again, regardless of the refund

did the fans get refunded lol

Someone put Food & Liquor up there in the OP.

god kanye why are you such a piece of stuff

I swear this dude has some sort of mental disability

kanye has gone from "preparing for the second leg + makeup dates on my NA tour" to "mentally bankrupt in a institute" in a couple of days.

still hope he gets out ok

did the fans get refunded lol
yes
Someone put Food & Liquor up there in the OP.
ok
god kanye why are you such a piece of stuff

I swear this dude has some sort of mental disability
forget u

when will kanye get on the Humble Water Filter Merchant show

"my mental instability"//kanye west ft. orlando brown, jaden smith and kid cudi

you're not punished by any means you're just a toxic cunt

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:23:51 AM by Badspot »

you're not punished by any means you're just a toxic cunt
Can you stop derailing? Take it to the Drama board.

Can you stop derailing? Take it to the Drama board.
wasn't a derailment attempt, and look it didn't break out into a multi page argyment, or even a multi post argument, we all good.

but yo even though kanye's a piece of stuff, shoutout for him calling out Facebook, Twitter, etc. and telling everyone that the media lies to you, good stuff from a man I didn't know was that smart.

idk about ya'll but love$ick//mura masa ft. asap rocky is great

YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS ALEX