what ever happened to joekirk

Author Topic: what ever happened to joekirk  (Read 1846 times)

whatever happened to whackin he was a cool dude

whatever happened to whackin he was a cool dude
pretty sure he died, good riddance

what ever happened to eon he's been gone for eons

how possible would it be that a person who played blockland is dead given the annual death rate relative to the total amount of people who have bought it

how possible would it be that a person who played blockland is dead given the annual death rate relative to the total amount of people who have bought it
there are probably a good deal of players who have died but we just don't know because in the real world parents don't post on forums about the deaths of their kids
the "crude death rate" for the world is apparently 7.89, and in the US specifically it's like 8.15 so it'd probably be fair to meet halfway and say about 8 of every thousand members has died per year
I don't have any way to reliably estimate how many users are genuine vs bots, but there are definitely at least a few thousand genuine users, so
yea

Speaking of inactive users, my boy Furdle is in Africa. I follow him on IG and he posts some lit pictures of his adventures and stuff. Looks like he's having fun and I know all of you miss him :'(