A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-

Author Topic: A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-  (Read 8201 times)

yeah port's server said "port's elephant" but when i joined it wasn't a cool elephant damnit i wanted a rly cool elephant damn u port. you big bully!!!

Hey do a rant about all these servers next

oh nono wait, rant about the name of this place

when will we be seeing rants of all of these things?

yeah port's server said "port's elephant" but when i joined it wasn't a cool elephant damnit i wanted a rly cool elephant damn u port. you big bully!!!
Haha. Funny
Hey do a rant about all these servers next

oh nono wait, rant about the name of this place

when will we be seeing rants of all of these things?
Never. Hear me out. I wanted to discuss this and talk about why would they do this. thats all i wanted. i got my awnswer. lets just let this die out now yeah?

This game isn't for kids. Neither is this forum.

This entire drama is best summarized by op's profile pic

rp servers should have their bl keys revoked

Im not whining
says the person who made a drama over a god damn server name

Oh no this server's got "slave" in name.
/support what a meanie >:CCC

there was this one guy named danna, who i think is still around under a different name, who hosted slave rps with rapemod and snake models and female slaves he described as "whores for raping". it was definitely some sort of special interest server im 99% sure the entire blockland community ruined his procrastination material by continually revolting and killing everyone since the build was so piss poor you could easily escape and grab a gun and massacre until danna raised the lava to force respawns and reset the situation.

as far as i know he hosts variations of it sometimes and if you ever find yourself in a weird rpg be sure to use /rape name and see if you grow a richard after. if you do you have entered the land of the beast himself

city rpg is the most consistently hosted worst server though

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283177.0
server is hosted by danna

im not sure why op is flipping stuff though is that gay furry research in his avatar

Willing to go out on a limb here and guess that "Mei the Icewhore" is DirtyGal69.

It's for everyone, so... Well... it should be just that.

I don't see what's wrong with making content unrelated to love for a while.

Hi rikithegamer. How have you been?

are there dramas worse than this one

what's wrong with erp? just because the server allows love doesn't mean it's a pile of Riddler's pubic hairs

what's wrong with erp? just because the server allows love doesn't mean it's a pile of Riddler's pubic hairs
what's wrong with erotic roleplay? WHAT'S WRONG WITH EROTIC ROLEPLAY? this is what's wrong with erotic roleplay:
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your rooster your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your rooster salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles