A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-

Author Topic: A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-  (Read 8223 times)

This drama was needed. Let me explain a couple of things.
Mei the ice whore basically hosts slave rps where the players start as slaves and basically are stuck in a small box, where they're expected to hit at brick rocks with the lego pickaxe tool. Why would you loving waste your time hitting on a mother loving rock?
Usually it's a massive clusterforget till the gaurds get outnumbered though
There are also gaurds, who are basically 90% admin based team. Who, by name, gaurd the prison.
The servers die out in like 5 loving minutes due to random stuff, crashing, and all that.
And i this mei is one of the few owners of both the happy mc fappy mod, and upgraded rape mod.
Oh and i think most of the admin base does stuffty low tier erp, including self.
So basically the server is a mexican red light district.

Posting evidence of a place exsisting is not good enough: You need proof of the actual server.
Not only that but the god damn loving memes. You never win dramas this way.
Please consider exactly what you need before you post dramas like this again

Posting evidence of a place exsisting is not good enough: You need proof of the actual server and what exactly is the problem occurring in the server.
noedit

why are furries almost always gay and sensitive
i gave up trying to give advice for furry artists long ago because the ones i tried to help would be passive aggressive or go nuclear
rip

This drama was needed. Let me explain a couple of things.
Mei the ice whore basically hosts slave rps where the players start as slaves and basically are stuck in a small box, where they're expected to hit at brick rocks with the lego pickaxe tool. Why would you loving waste your time hitting on a mother loving rock?
Usually it's a massive clusterforget till the gaurds get outnumbered though
There are also gaurds, who are basically 90% admin based team. Who, by name, gaurd the prison.
The servers die out in like 5 loving minutes due to random stuff, crashing, and all that.
And i this mei is one of the few owners of both the happy mc fappy mod, and upgraded rape mod.
Oh and i think most of the admin base does stuffty low tier erp, including self.
So basically the server is a mexican red light district.I loving knew it was Danna. Didnt she get banned? or he. Whatever.
im not flipping stuff. if i am then sorry?
and no it isnt. Probally. maybe so. who knows i dont know.

here take a good look at this
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=295547.0

Unfortunately, he does make a fair point. This drama is poorly executed. I mean, has the OP played this game recently? Racial slurs get thrown around in game so often that Martin Luther King Jr. would be turning in his loving grave.

The OP is talking about getting triggered over a server title. I'd make his mistress weep over how I'd would get a nickel over how many times I've seen server names like that, cuz I'm loving rich.

well if it's danna, then i might aswell say this.
danna is loving disgusting
he/she once told my friend to leave, but his/her friend wanted him to stay.
and then the friend started calling my friend "his little whore" and danna would only let him stay if he erp'd with them. and that meant him getting chained up and his richard being peeled open.
and then he said "wtf" and got perma-banned
and when he was on my server, danna joined and begged him to rejoin probably so she can eat his nostrils out with her toenail

well if it's danna, then i might aswell say this.
danna is loving disgusting
he/she once told my friend to leave, but his/her friend wanted him to stay.
and then the friend started calling my friend "his little whore" and danna would only let him stay if he erp'd with them. and that meant him getting chained up and his richard being peeled open.
and then he said "wtf" and got perma-banned
and when he was on my server, danna joined and begged him to rejoin probably so she can eat his nostrils out with her toenail
Stop loving bumping this.