A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-

Author Topic: A bit of a rant. -Mei the icewore's slave rp-  (Read 8242 times)

what's wrong with erotic roleplay? WHAT'S WRONG WITH EROTIC ROLEPLAY? this is what's wrong with erotic roleplay:
i dunno about you but that looks kosher

what's wrong with erotic roleplay? WHAT'S WRONG WITH EROTIC ROLEPLAY? this is what's wrong with erotic roleplay:
either that or it's reciting WGW over comms

oh right, i almost forgot.
but hey, it's their business if they want to shove richards in their eyes on a blockland server, as long as they aren't bugging anyone else by doing it.

Also being a admin on the server
This drama was no where near needed

adopt mwee

Also being a admin on the server
This drama was no where near needed
This drama was needed. Let me explain a couple of things.
Mei the ice whore basically hosts slave rps where the players start as slaves and basically are stuck in a small box, where they're expected to hit at brick rocks with the lego pickaxe tool. Why would you loving waste your time hitting on a mother loving rock?
Usually it's a massive clusterforget till the gaurds get outnumbered though
There are also gaurds, who are basically 90% admin based team. Who, by name, gaurd the prison.
The servers die out in like 5 loving minutes due to random stuff, crashing, and all that.
And i this mei is one of the few owners of both the happy mc fappy mod, and upgraded rape mod.
Oh and i think most of the admin base does stuffty low tier erp, including self.
So basically the server is a mexican red light district.
server is hosted by danna

im not sure why op is flipping stuff though is that gay furry research in his avatar
I loving knew it was Danna. Didnt she get banned? or he. Whatever.
im not flipping stuff. if i am then sorry?
and no it isnt. Probally. maybe so. who knows i dont know.

says the person who made a drama over a god damn server name
Im making it for the loving sever itself.
Willing to go out on a limb here and guess that "Mei the Icewhore" is DirtyGal69.
I think its danna. But whatever
And sorry for the double post

what's wrong with erp?

Pretty much every goddamn thing involved with erp is what's wrong with erp

This drama was needed. Let me explain a couple of things.
Mei the ice whore basically hosts slave rps where the players start as slaves and basically are stuck in a small box, where they're expected to hit at brick rocks with the lego pickaxe tool. Why would you loving waste your time hitting on a mother loving rock?
Usually it's a massive clusterforget till the gaurds get outnumbered though
There are also gaurds, who are basically 90% admin based team. Who, by name, gaurd the prison.
The servers die out in like 5 loving minutes due to random stuff, crashing, and all that.
And i this mei is one of the few owners of both the happy mc fappy mod, and upgraded rape mod.
Oh and i think most of the admin base does stuffty low tier erp, including self.
So basically the server is a mexican red light district.I loving knew it was Danna. Didnt she get banned? or he. Whatever.

What I could gather from this is that you had an emotional reaction to a server you personally don't like

What I could gather from this is that you had an emotional reaction to a server you personally don't like

I got an emotional reaction too, I went to that slave rp once and it greasy as forget

jesus christ what the forget

Traversing that Chinese cow's four stomachs is enough to make the people behind Project Iceworm stuff themselves

Some of the rules had a female slot. Which you can get "pregnant" By a male. Im not sure this has to do with the roleplay but this is disgusting ( in my own eyes )
So you take issue with depictions of pregnancy, but not slavery?