maxx (aka maxxi aka carbonman aka you get the point) attempts to be funny again

Author Topic: maxx (aka maxxi aka carbonman aka you get the point) attempts to be funny again  (Read 3857 times)

It's one of those kinds of situations where there is need to obnoxiously post these spammed posts just to get that joke to one other person or a few.

supposedly maxx is in the clique so couldn't he just spam there
look, stop while you're ahead
losing the argument and then saying "WELL HE COULD'VE JUST DONE THIS!!!"

Most can agree that carbonman was obnoxious and stale humored, but also that Damp is always a sensitive bitch about stuff like this.
Is this clique everyone is talking about that same stuff from 2012? I've seen an influx of dramas surrounding their past "members" lately which is a pretty routine thing for them.

look, stop while you're ahead
losing the argument and then saying "WELL HE COULD'VE JUST DONE THIS!!!"
what

Is this clique everyone is talking about that same stuff from 2012? I've seen an influx of dramas surrounding their past "members" lately which is a pretty routine thing for them.
it seems like there has been a few splinter groups following internal dramas but it looks like your assumption is right

Most can agree that carbonman was obnoxious and stale humored, but also that Damp is always a sensitive bitch about stuff like this.
this drama doesn't have anything to do with the clique, and the "clique" is just a group of friends im in
they are not associated and it was merely just a meme between me and ike and we were messing around on the thread
so don't go after them

there was no clique until 2014

The group you're thinking of from 2012 was with lando, tom and maroon iirc

the one damp's talking about is pretty much just a group of blocklanders on discord kinda like fish tank, not really relevant that much save for damp kind of being salty that they didn't let him in a gang on kreon's or smth

so don't go after them
I wouldn't do that because some of them are pretty tolerable people to talk to, unlike yourself.

The group you're thinking of from 2012 was with lando, tom and maroon iirc
OH right, there was a new drama about them seemingly every day. Marooncacti was a forgetin' circus show.

OH right, there was a new drama about them seemingly every day. Marooncacti was a forgetin' circus show.

Yeah, that was the height of everyone accusing each other of being in circlejerk skype groups or whatever

now everyone moved onto discord :y

I wouldn't do that because some of them are pretty tolerable people to talk to, unlike yourself.
you talk about people being tolerant when you have more accounts than the amount of people who died in the holocaust

also damp you took that quote from the blake1 drama and removed the disclaimer literally saying and i quote

[size=1p t]this is satire do not take it seriously[/s ize]

op's gunpowder is a little damp if you know what i mean
/nosupport

you need to stop jumping the gun with these dramas

you need to stop jumping the gun with these dramas
for real. this is the second half roostered drama this week.