Is Fallout 4 still worth getting?

Author Topic: Is Fallout 4 still worth getting?  (Read 3957 times)

Well. If you want to get it, you might aswell get a bundle. I got the mini nuke bundle for christmas and I bragged about it, it comes with all games and all DLC. Play through every one, and then watch some F04 gameplay and decide.

wait for halloween sale maybe

wait for halloween sale maybe
what if gabe gets too spooked and there isn't s halloween sale

what if gabe gets too spooked and there isn't s halloween sale
rip

1. he'd be better off not wasting his money
2. why waste time getting certs when for $20 you can buy all the guns you'd ever want

2. why waste $20 on guns that all play exactly the same when you can play for a couple hours, yknow, naturally, and earn the certs passively to afford weapons.

idk man your choices here are a fun, lengthy game or a low-resolution texture for an in-game weapon.

sounds like a hard dilemma

All the recent reviews on Fallout 4 are negative. Now that the hype died down people are seeing the game for what it really is.

Also doesn't help Bethesda when New Vegas is better.

A baby is drowning in the lake:

-Fallout 1

Ask for more information
Agree to help
Decide not to help
Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest
Reveal too much information about yourself, causing the Super Mutants to track your vault more easily

-Fallout 2

Ask for more information
Agree to help
Decide not to help
Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off, failing the quest
Pop culture reference about the baby

-Fallout 3
Yes, I will save the baby
Depends on the caps
I will not save the baby
[Intelligence] The baby is drowning

-Fallout New Vegas
I will save the baby
I will not save the baby
[Barter 30] Double the caps and I'll save the baby
[Medicine 30] Thanks to my medical knowledge, I will easily be able to save the baby
[Survival 15/30] Uh... yeah, I totally know how to swim

-Fallout 4
Yes
No (Yes)
Sarcastic (Yes)
Hate babies (Yes)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:00:23 AM by Lord Tony® »

idk man your choices here are a fun, lengthy game or a low-resolution texture for an in-game weapon.

sounds like a hard dilemma
oh lord we've reached the point in games where 6 hours of game with 3 hours of dialogue is considered lengthy

Fallout 4 is a time sink and nothing more. It's a good game.

Not a good fallout game.

I downloaded a mod that adds raider children to the wasteland. Makes sense since the lore says they kidnap children and make them fight.

Also I can kill ALL children now. lol

I find the story of Fallout 4 to be inconsistent and ridiculous, full of mysterious plot holes and the humans in the game behave like robots, which they are since, you know, they're AI, but the impression of humanity is not there.

You can't be truly evil in this game.