Author Topic: Hillary uses speakers in her ears to get told what to say.  (Read 8355 times)

Leave grandma alone, she can't hear that well these days!!

Using speakers is against the rules in a debate right?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:16:29 AM by Filipe »

actually it may be hearing aids now that i think about it

Getting pretty desperate, huh?

and she STILL lost the debate. smh

please don't tell me this is your actual opinion

ftfy

it's more of the fact that hillary actually knew how to debate

it's sad really how Annoying Orange couldn't even surpass some of the debates I see from the freshmen in my high school

ill admit that i was impressed by how well hillary spoke in comparison to Annoying Orange last night, but i wouldnt call her "knowing how to debate" a fact. i mean for goodness sake look at the evidence of her using an earpiece. lol

ill admit that i was impressed by how well hillary spoke in comparison to Annoying Orange last night, but i wouldnt call her "knowing how to debate" a fact. i mean for goodness sake look at the evidence of her using an earpiece. lol

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/

if you don't believe that, then i have nothing more to say

the jig is up hillary

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/

It's literally the communicator that connects to the microphone on their lapels. Annoying Orange has one too. Note the lack of an earpiece in the photo below that isn't taken at an angle that reflects light off her ear.

You are all handicapped.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:40:10 AM by SeventhSandwich »

if you don't believe that, then i have nothing more to say
of course i dont believe it, lol did you even read the article? they literally just dismissed all of it saying "well maybe its part of her microphone for the debate" while dismissing the picture in OP of the earpiece she had as an "odd glimmer of light". like get real lol

while dismissing the picture in OP of the earpiece she had as an "odd glimmer of light". like get real lol
You don't see the earpiece in other photos that show an even more revealing angle of her ear. What does that tell you?

so she's a lizard right
It would explain the mysteriously disappearing earpiece. She's obviously using lizard camouflage adaptations.