Author Topic: Hillary uses speakers in her ears to get told what to say.  (Read 8129 times)

I don't find snopes credible, sorry.

The picture of them shaking hands is more blurry then usual when I zoom in.

Also I can see the loving ear piece in the lapel mic picture as I loving zoom in. It's right there, zoom in.

Well that's just too bad, looks like you'll have to sit in your own corner and be wrong about everything

I just loving showed you the ear piece. You know blutooth ear pieces are a thing right?

I just loving showed you the ear piece.
Can you put a red circle around it?
I'm having a hard time finding it.

Can you put a red circle around it?
I'm having a hard time finding it.

You don't see the loving bump you can find yourself when you zoom in or did you choose not to zoom in?

of course i dont believe it, lol did you even read the article? they literally just dismissed all of it saying "well maybe its part of her microphone for the debate" while dismissing the picture in OP of the earpiece she had as an "odd glimmer of light". like get real lol
Why don't you "get real" lmao

You can clearly see that both candidates are wearing lapel mics. There is going to be a wire coming off that mic, and that wire is going to connect to a transmitter.
And,  surprise surprise, a Google image search for "lapel mic set" looks exactly like what's in the photo

The picture of them shaking hands is more blurry then usual when I zoom in.

Also I can see the loving ear piece in the lapel mic picture as I loving zoom in. It's right there, zoom in.
Credibility in a source doesn't matter for stuff in this case. It didn't require anything other than a little deductive reasoning to determine that it's the transmitter for her lapel mic

I just loving showed you the ear piece. You know blutooth ear pieces are a thing right?
All I see is a low res, noisy photo of an earring
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:52:05 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

You don't see the loving bump you can find yourself when you zoom in or did you choose not to zoom in?
Everyone has a bump there
Have you ever like looked inside an ear before?

It's right loving there.

It's right loving there.
That's called an ear, Tony.
I have one too, and I'm assuming you do

not gonna lie, isolating it actually makes it look less suspicious lol

That's called an ear, Tony.
I have one too, and I'm assuming you do

I just forgetimg circled with an arrow where the mic is and keep in mind the mic matches the same loving skin tone.

Get a forgetimg replay video and then freeze frame it. You'll see the ear piece.

I just forgetimg circled with an arrow where the mic is and keep in mind the mic matches the same loving skin tone.
We understand you have long hair.
But believe us the human ear is supposed to look like that.

We understand you have long hair.
But believe us the human ear is supposed to look like that.
Seriously, what do you think an ear looks like? A perfectly flat and round circle of flesh? Ears have all sorts of ridges and bumps