Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 70043 times)

Yeah, sadly it ain't playing volleyball in a pool.

wtf is a watersport

water polo, swimming, anything you can play in the water, essentially.

is a special interest for everything?
I haven't seen moustache inaction yet

I haven't seen moustache inaction yet
No, it definitely exists, just because it doesn't pour out of deviantart doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

also here's my iceberg.
i shat it out in ms paint

bondage on the same level as scat/farts? frickin normie bondage should be on the 2nd level

a sport you play in the water duh
i actually thought this at first so when i looked it up i was immediately disgusted
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:31:22 PM by Ipquarx »

Bondage is so incredibly normie I've actually had conversations about it with my friends at school.

I mean, you have it below giantess and inflation. That doesn't make any sense. How is being gay "Kinky"?

pretty sure bondage is apart of the "don't let your potential mate get away" instinct

Bondage is so incredibly normie I've actually had conversations about it with my friends at school.

I mean, you have it below giantess and inflation. That doesn't make any sense. How is being gay "Kinky"?
according to him, vore is more normal than robots

no offense, you only put inflation at level 2 because that's your special interest.

something tells me about child research not being in the disgraceful category there........... . . .. . . .. .  . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . ... .

something tells me about child research not being in the disgraceful category there

Describe to me what that tells you in vigorous detail