Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 70429 times)

This thread breaks this rule
you avatar is a Bro and that breaks rule 16. oompa loompas only
hold up i got drawings of fat robot girls around here somewhere
found it
should i post it

And forget this reply too.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:57:49 AM by Notorious B.I.G. »

found it
should i post it

Except OP has deliberately admitted that he likes 'diaper' and 'farting' special interestes which disgust me and of course the ones who made the drama on him.

And even after that he hasn't been banned and the topic not locked.

No, more like I'm going "that's it?". I'm very difficult to please. Well, actually it can be really easy depending on what you show me... like Shockwave.

No, more like I'm going "that's it?". I'm very difficult to please. Well, actually it can be really easy depending on what you show me... like Shockwave.
i got more laying around here somewhere but its late i gotta get to sleep

good lord whats up with you and shockwave jesus
anywyas, gotta go to sleep, would go later but i have a holy-stuffton to do tomorrow

I'm filling in for Carolcat!

I played Transformers: Devastation recently and got reminded of how awesome he is when he proved to be much more trouble in his boss battle than Megatron himself...

have you ever wanted to see me in a vacbed? This pic is several years old but you can definitely tell that i'm resourceful given that my breathing tube is a water bottle.

(if you're wondering why i have no crotch, its because i'm tucking.)

taya posts a picture of herself in a vacbed

this thread is genuine

taya posts a picture of herself in a vacbed

this thread is genuine
It's the same one i shared in the post real life pictures thread years ago

It's the same one i shared in the post real life pictures thread years ago
i ddint see that one actually

Is that a repurposed thing designed for packaging, or actually specifically made for personal use?