Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 69544 times)

that's what they all say, before their robot dog decides he wants to be the pack leader of their house. you will not know you have gone too far until it is too late

The AI is not going to decide to be the pack leader of the house unless we want it to. In this scenario, it would be doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

that's what they all say, before their robot dog decides he wants to be the pack leader of their house. you will not know you have gone too far until it is too late
Then remove its batteries and edit the code to where it doesn't do that

I'm trying to make it moderately clear that I'm joking but I don't think it's working out
so I'm joking

but less jokingly, software has bugs in it. like all the time. big bugs, like heartbleed. it would be kind of unreasonable to expect really advanced AI in the future to magically do exactly what we ask of it and nothing else
Then remove its batteries and edit the code to where it doesn't do that
jokes on you, robodogs run on nuclear energy

Oh God, look at what I started...

Oh God, look at what I started...
this is what happens when you have weird special interests and admit them
you learned something valueable today
dont admit your kinks and special interests

pff yeah the real lesson is to not have special interestes in the first place

hack them watch_dogs style then

boom invincible attack doggo >:)

wait
so
if they run off nuclear energy
either;
they use fusion; which we are NOWHERE NEAR currently
or;
they use fission; which they muss weigh and be a metric asston or everyone that goes near it dies from radioactivity poisoning

Well, I do like Robots that weigh a ton...

Well, I do like Robots that weigh a ton...
i said metric asston
thanks to a youtuber that i found a table from: a metric asston ~= 500tons
in which case you want it to be compressed into normal size?
you basically have an object on earth whitch has its oWN GRAVITY INSIDE THE ATMOSPHERE

All these insane numbers and ideas you're presenting are just making it sound better and better.

All these insane numbers and ideas you're presenting are just making it sound better and better.
I don't think death by crush is better bb

I don't think death by crush is better bb
including the gravity once your done you cant leave it and the mess will stay
gj

Who said it's going to crush me to death? And, I doubt five hundred tons is going to create significant gravitational pull. An M1 Abrams tank weighs like sixty tons, so, that's less than a tenth of your five hundred ton estimate.