Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws

Author Topic: Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws  (Read 4091 times)

Only women should have a say on abortion imo

Get out of here with your white knight crap.

If I forgeted a woman and made a baby with her I am 50% owner of that baby and I should have a say in whether it should be scrambled up or not.

Please scramble Lord Tony's children.

Please scramble Lord Tony's children.

I don't want children. Waste of time and money and natural resources.

So you'd be fine with them being scrambled?

i think no matter where we stand we can all agree lord tony should not be allowed to reproduce

i think no matter where we stand we can all agree lord tony should not be allowed to reproduce

There is 9 billion people on the planet and us 9 billion people are the reason we have so much carbon in the air because the demand for the basic needs of life is greater than the supply.

Earth will be dead in around 300 years anyways.

Global population is 7.4 Billion as of August.
If you can't get even simple facts right then your opinion isn't worth sharing.

is that based on a census or something? I don't know much about global pop counts, but I've always felt that they aren't always inclusive somehow.

OH WOW!!!!!

So I was like 1.6 billion people off, who cares? Like seriously? Are you being serious? lol

"Um sir, you are about 1.6 billion off so your opinion doesn't matter"

There is no difference between 7.4 billion and 9 billion. The loving fact is that 7.4 billion is causing over population issues such as depletion of resources and other stuff.

If you didn't understand that then you missed my point entirely, went over your head.

If 7.4 billion people in the world caused the highest carbon levels in our atmosphere what does 9 billion make any bit of difference?

OH WOW!!!!!

So I was like 1.6 billion people off, who cares? Like seriously? Are you being serious? lol

"Um sir, you are about 1.6 billion off so your opinion doesn't matter"
You have no idea how massive a scale of 1.6 billion is, do you?
Estimates are that we won't hit 10 billion for roughly 30 years, so for you to say we're at 9 billion today is ridiculous.
www.prb.org/publications/datasheets/2016/2016-world-population-data-sheet.aspx

There is no difference between 7.4 billion and 9 billion.

well the difference is about 1.6 billion so.........

funny how the religious are the only significant group trying to come up with reasons that abortion as a whole is wrong

If 7.4 billion people in the world caused the highest carbon levels in our atmosphere what does 9 billion make any bit of difference?

9m is 120% the size of 7.4

that's 20% more people

on the other hand, according to the UN, we'll be at about 9.6 million by 2050

There is no difference between 7.4 billion and 9 billion. The loving fact is that 7.4 billion is causing over population issues such as depletion of resources and other stuff.

If you didn't understand that then you missed my point entirely, went over your head.
If you can't even get simple details right then the rest of your 'facts' aren't believable and your opinion on the matter is worth jackstuff.

It's not my fault you're such a mongoloid that you're constantly wrong.