Author Topic: Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws  (Read 4087 times)

They're making strikes in every major city, dressed in black (its called the "Black Strike" in Polish for a reason) because the government decided abortion is bad and should be removed. The government's decision was motivated by the church, which considers abortion an absolute no-no.

Religion has no place in government.

maybe these stanky-ass skanks shouldn't be forced to accept the responsibility of child rearing...

good, I hope they succeed

Only women should have a say on abortion imo

Why they cant take care of a baby?

Unless its rape and the raped ones is less than 18 years old

Just my opinion

Is it motivated by the catholic church or the eastern orthodox church?

Especially in this age where population is loving the world, abortion absolutely needs to be a choice.

Just my opinion
why the age limit? if they didn't consent to the pregnancy in the first place, they shouldn't be punished for it

Especially in this age where population is loving the world, abortion absolutely needs to be a choice.
We should also consider setting up concentration camps to eliminate the elderly and handicapped, they contribute little or nothing and just drain the resource pool.

We should also consider setting up concentration camps to eliminate the elderly and handicapped, they contribute little or nothing and just drain the resource pool.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and equating my statement to concentration camps or actually saying that

Just my opinion

but.. It's rape. It's not their kid and they shouldn't raise it if they don't want to, like what the forget is this?

This is actually a very efficient idea.

I also support eugenics.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic and equating my statement to concentration camps or actually saying that
There is no difference between abortion mills and concentration camps. They are both instruments of Flash Mob, and they both exterminate innocent human lives on the justification that they are considered subhuman and thus do not have the right to live.