[NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: [NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info  (Read 125970 times)

As a secondary music major, this has been really helpful drafting up songs to present over the years. I'll leave this for now.
Song

berdentruckung
That sounds a bit off, I'll look into it later for editing, can't right now though, I'm on my phone.

That sounds a bit off, I'll look into it later for editing, can't right now though, I'm on my phone.
does this one sound better
i tried to fix the notes in the 2nd verse, now it sounds alot better

spooky remix just for you
This is how you take spook upto Unnerving.
(Note: if you truly want to get spooked, put this in the background, and don't play anything else, this isn't a screamer or an 8-bit equivalent I assure you.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:37:37 PM by Master Matthew² »

This is how you take spook upto Unnerving.
(Note: if you truly want to get spooked, put this in the background, and don't play anything else, this isn't a screamer or an 8-bit equivalent I assure you.)
holy nice

holy nice
This is actually the first time I took a song slow, instead of just pushing the the temp to the max, so I could feel each note edging away at me as I made the 'song'.
(Probably doesn't help that I'm alone in my room and it's actually raining outside.)

EDIT:
I also modified one of my old unfinished songs and actually finished, since I felt it was similar to the type of song I just did, but maybe a bit less creepy.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:53:22 PM by Master Matthew² »

Megalo Strike Back thingy
Wow this is really good, I may edit this later, but If I do it will take a lot more time then the other songs.

beepbox version of a song for some joke undertale AU

that song is here

this was done by ear so i probably forgeted the bass or some other instrument up